The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
11/8/18 11:02 a.m.

Vredestein knows that Grassroots Motorsports knows a thing or two about performance tires. And they know that our readers do, too. That's why they came to us with a simple request: Find five readers worthy of a set of Vredestein's latest performance tires, their Ultrac Vorti and Ultrac Vorti R. Over the next six months, you'll be seeing …

Read the rest of the story

livinon2wheels
livinon2wheels GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/9/18 3:41 p.m.

I remember reading about Vredestein tires used in the early days of showroom stock racing back when I was a young man with no money and a love for cars and racing. Now that I am an old guy with no money and a love for cars and racing, I still need tires for what I drive so I am most curious about how these will compare with the brands that are more popular here in the US. Can't wait to see the rest of the story, with apologies to Andy Rooney. :)

FPZguy
FPZguy New Reader
1/5/19 9:53 p.m.

I had a set of Vredestein's years ago and loved them, but for the life of me can't remember which car I had them on.  It might have been the TR6, since it went through lots of tires and I couldn't keep my foot out of the "go" peddle. Anyway I remember being pleased with the way they stuck to the road and their reasonable price.  That's a great combination.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3OQ1qvPRNLlD1wpeYG5ekvOxw5QjKYiYXYORuPUTL2yO6gIUu69giDXr81Y0IqLE