itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/20/20 4:44 p.m.

I bought this a few years ago while I worked downtown a few miles from home. Since then I switched jobs, had a shoulder reconstruction, and don’t really ride it anymore. It does run and I recently purged the fuel system, replaced/ cleaned jets, and have maintained the bike in a garage or carport The whole time. I have a short and tall seat (short installed now) and I have the front “fairing” I took off because I think it looks better without it. It is a 2000 model with very low miles. I’d like to get $1k but I’m open to offers. Bike is in Atlanta.

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/20/20 5:50 p.m.

Im in Alabama, any trades considered?

Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit UltraDork
2/20/20 6:24 p.m.

Good little bike, great run-about.

itsarebuild
2/20/20 9:15 p.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

honestly I'm trying to make room more than add projects.... but I'm an addict....... so whatcha got?

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/20/20 10:27 p.m.

Turbo, manual, volvo s70.  Trans broke so i got a replacement but never put it in.  Its a rare factory T5 manual trans, 1 of 361.  I would deliver it to you, clean title in my name to and $250 cash for misc parts to complete the install.  Straight body, no rush, interior is good too.  Other than some assembly required it has a lot of miles but ive done the hard stuff (new axles, timing belt, complete PCV, etc)

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/20/20 10:28 p.m.

Ice cold AC too and heated leather seats

Edit: Almost looks like a Volvo in the bike  pic above

Edit2: Nah, Toyota maybe?

itsarebuild
2/21/20 7:29 a.m.

It’s a good offer but I’m currently good with my E30 sedan as a DD. Really limiting myself to stuff that takes up less space than the bike and/ or helps another project become less projectish.

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/21/20 10:40 a.m.

Well heck, i had already bench built a Blast Scrambler/flat tracker/brat bike since that first post.  If i get money before its gone, it sounds like a great deal

itsarebuild
2/21/20 11:38 a.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

Did I see you have a 700r4 in another post somewhere? That and some money might do it too if it doesn’t outright sell....

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/21/20 5:30 p.m.

Pm sent with phone # as i have found a buyer for the Volvo and yes, i have a 700r4 but no GM vehicles 

itsarebuild
2/22/20 1:16 p.m.

Deal worked out with JustJim. Looks like it has a new home!

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
2/22/20 1:32 p.m.

In reply to itsarebuild :

Cool, now sell the Fiata so it stops tempting me.

itsarebuild
2/24/20 10:12 p.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy :

The buell sale was stopped by someone buying it...... you can stop it at any time. :)

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
3/1/20 4:52 p.m.

Great experience dealing with itsarebuild, bike seems to be in great shape.  Thank you Mike

itsarebuild
3/1/20 5:19 p.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

A pleasure to meet you as well. I hope you get a lot of joy from it!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AdwDaYj8pdpKWSeU97OXH6FtkQVNFIfaAp2dDxuujdRFc2O5otvCWTEJ7ZPGvedD