1 2 3 4
wawazat
wawazat Dork
7/8/20 7:54 p.m.

It's both hidden beneath the frame and covered in oil due to a trans leak.   That should be fixed next week.  
im picking up a new to me twin cylinder stablemate for the H-D this Friday.  More HP and torque with less displacement at a greater cylinder angle.  Less weight more brakes and more gears.   Pretty geeked!

wawazat
wawazat Dork
7/10/20 10:32 p.m.

New garage space taker upper.

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/11/20 8:24 a.m.

Well that escalated quickly 

wawazat
wawazat Dork
7/11/20 11:06 a.m.

This riding thing is really clicking with me.   Looking forward to some longer rides once I get paperwork squared away.  

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
7/12/20 12:39 a.m.

Nice,  very nice.

wawazat
wawazat Dork
7/21/20 10:12 a.m.

Thanks Braden!

In old school news, the Harley is in for trans leak repair.  Shop called to tell me it is equipped with an aftermarket clutch for which they don’t have a puller.   OEM HD shovel head pullers won’t fit this clutch.  Further, the maker Rivera Primo, appears to be struggling to remain in business.  Off to ebay to buy the puller and install tool and the bike goes to the back of the line until they arrive.

wawazat
wawazat Dork
8/19/20 8:50 p.m.

Between parts and tool delivery due to Covid delays this repair took a while.  It was finished last Friday though I could not get down to pick it up until today.  Worlds of difference compared to the Ducati!

wawazat
wawazat Dork
8/19/20 9:19 p.m.

wawazat
wawazat Dork
9/1/20 8:11 p.m.

Finally the old bike is leak free.  We’ll see how long it lasts. It was parked for a few days while we went camping and didn’t mark it’s spot.  Nice!

wawazat
wawazat Dork
3/19/21 11:22 p.m.

Bumping this up for 03panther to see.

03Panther
03Panther SuperDork
3/19/21 11:47 p.m.

Cool thread. Thanks. Is it tilted as a servicar, or just off the engine vin number?

My wife would love for me to get a trike, but a rear suspension would be a must. Does make a nice looking chopper, though.

wawazat
wawazat Dork
3/20/21 7:48 a.m.

The bobber bike is mine.   The trike is owned by Bentwrench.  

wawazat
wawazat Dork
3/20/21 7:49 a.m.

wawazat
wawazat Dork
4/25/21 7:32 a.m.

Well it looks like this may be sold.   I love the thought of it being my uncles build and that he gave it to me but it's just not the bike for me.   I also don't have room for a big piece of garage art at this point in my life.   New owner should be around to pick it up later this week.  

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
R96Znb5cArbabXO1hlonzlLEFa3wFidz7pesuCvU43Y02nXuPdt1ozT0OsuYNrgV