MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
8/27/19 6:57 p.m.

Selling my Bandit with a parts bike and Some stuff. $700.00 for everything.

As far as the Bandit , I have my Daily 99 and a parts 2000. I have not heard the 2000 run and it looks like someone helped themselves to a bunch of parts while I was in the hospital. No carbs, tank,seat,computer,muffler.

I have a tub of Bandit parts with various stuff. 6pot calipers from the busa, new gauge pods, wheel bearings,front fender, master cylniders etc. I still have a couple boxes to look in. I know I have some handlebars and new mirrors. There is a DRZ carb, a couple levers and cables too.

There is a paddle type rear stand, bead breaker, Carbtune sync, cheap chain tool, and a new tank bag

My 99 has a new front tire and wheel bearings mounted with less than 200 miles on them. A newish Battery I installed a few months ago. I put the rearsets from my Hayabusa on it, GSXR Swingarm, muffler and shock. Has newer Bandit forks. I put the chain and rear sprocket on at the same time as the front tire, heated grips, The rear tire is new and needs to be mounted I also have new rear wheel bearings too. Gas tank has a couple dents and the rear plastic is cracked. It has a Dale Walker jet kit, ign advancer, givi case guards It has a lot of miles on it but I would not hesitate to ride it across the country today. It burns no oil and fires right up every time. This would be a good package for someone doing a bike engined car that wants an old school GSXR engine.

It is located in Sunland,  the northern part of Los Angeles, 91040

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
8/27/19 10:19 p.m.

Carbtune is soid

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
8/28/19 9:25 a.m.

Katana riders might be interested in the spare bike for its 1200 engine, nice upgrade for a 600 or 750 Katana.

sanyarcosean
sanyarcosean Reader
8/29/19 10:08 a.m.

Wrong Coast.....  :(   Did I mis the asking price?

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
8/29/19 12:35 p.m.
sanyarcosean said:

Wrong Coast.....  :(   Did I mis the asking price?

Nope, Im a dummy and forgot to put the asking price in the ad. Im asking for $700.00 for everything.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
8/29/19 1:30 p.m.

That's a heck of a good price for a running 1100 cc anything, if you were in Minnesota I'd already be on my way with my trailer to pick it up.  Good luck with the sale.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
8/29/19 7:57 p.m.

Sold. Its going to be used for a street legal Legends car.

ErikTheSwede
ErikTheSwede New Reader
9/23/19 10:22 p.m.

So, I am building a 1971 T500 rat bike and there is a rumor that the bandit swing arm fits the T500 frame. Is there any way I could beg you to give me measurements of the mounting point between the frame and the length?

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
9/24/19 6:57 p.m.

In reply to ErikTheSwede :

It would be best to get measurements from a bike that is taken apart. Its hard to get a precise measurement when they are put together.

ErikTheSwede
ErikTheSwede New Reader
9/30/19 9:51 p.m.

In reply to MulletTruck :

i was hoping you had one taken apart. There is a decent salvage guy about a half an hour from me that I’ll go and visit.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DiJ3XnT1H5DsfdCZgklVx7hCtkdigz75VvbS3buhTt6zWr5iEyAX3OLQB5d50xjr