1 ... 15 16 17
LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
1/15/17 9:50 a.m.
GSmith wrote:
LopRacer wrote: Finally a photo of the haul, sooo awesome list to include but by no means complete. Hot wheels cars- always awesome several cords for charging, listening to ipod, plugging into ether-net, 50 am circuit breaker spark plug x 4 that I have not looked up the application just yet, but will multi-tool size pocket with sony promotional branding USB charger for car Wire/cable running clips heat sink and fan for cpu chain mail key chain Map of the great state of Pennsylvania Microsoft T shirt and patch Multiple stickers including GRM Personalized Christmas photo card Wallet multi tool Casters x 4 Hose connector garden type Gauge cluster Epoxy stick Atomic fireball and finally Radar detector vintage and Kershaw knife for daily carry. Am speechless with appreciation. edited for more awesome as I forgot to mention the awesome Princess Leia Pez dispenser.
I'm pretty sure the spark plugs are for a Triumph TR7. But not positive.

Then there are two obvious courses of action in reference to these spark plugs.... 1, pass them on to someone who has a TR7 or 2, go out and buy a TR7 to fit them... Seriously, Thanks. I will put it all to good use, SWMBO is already trying to sneak things out of the stash.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/19/17 9:30 a.m.

Hey guys, it took me a minute but I finally got my list updated and it looks like we had 100% participation from all 50 participants this year!!!!

I just wanted to take a second and say "thanks a ton" to DuctTape&Bondo again for the awesome gift, and to everyone who took part in the festivities. I'm calling this one "Third time's a charm" as this really has been the best game of the three years it's been going and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what y'all have in store for us in next years game.

Until then: Keep your sticks on the ice
-Bill

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
1/19/17 9:35 a.m.

Nice. Very well done. Can I ask how many participants there were? Still, that's an excellent success rate.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/19/17 11:48 a.m.

In reply to golfduke:

50 in total, our highest attendance rate yet! IIRC we've just doubled the participation from our first year in 2015

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/19/17 11:58 a.m.

Great job Bill! Thanks for taking this on.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 SuperDork
1/19/17 12:23 p.m.

This was a ton of fun. I'll be in again next year.

Thanks again Hungary Bill!

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/19/17 1:51 p.m.

Thanks again Bill!

daeman
daeman Dork
1/19/17 7:27 p.m.

Bill: Awesome that we got full participation. Well done, and thanks again for organising it.

Mezzanine: finally got to try that tea, man, that's some good stuff. I'm not a big tea drinker, but that was delicious.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/20/17 10:42 a.m.

Thanks Bill, that was fun.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/23/17 10:43 a.m.

Count me IN for Year number 4.

1 ... 15 16 17

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Warf9qr0MB4n2sE06qJwGncyooXKFTzUehZflJPeUuq9KYyt1r4M8ibcK6XS605k