1 2
Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Dork
1/2/17 8:50 a.m.

You had me going there, trying to figure out how "nasa" could be readable while the GRM wordmark was backwards (twice.) "What fresh Photoshop wizardry is this," I asked myself. "The kids at the office have all the best toys." Never mind. It's the old "inside the canopy" trick. Please return to pictures of cute pets.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
1/2/17 9:04 a.m.
captdownshift wrote: In reply to Ed Higginbotham: That's a mix of all the energy, guile and intelligence to get into all sorts of trouble and the character, charisma and companionship to get away with it too.

He certainly is that. We do a LOT of walking to try and get the energy out since we don't have a yard.

Edit: One more if we're going by hotlink rules.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
1/3/17 8:02 a.m.

Daughter in law is a whack, thought these outfits for Stella and their dog Bodhi would be a big hit.

My son however is a realist.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
1/3/17 8:33 a.m.

Stella naked.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/3/17 9:01 a.m.

The 19 month old terror, and the 5 year old 100+lb lab that can't handle the energy level

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
1/3/17 9:40 a.m.

Here is a shot of our cats sparring. My wife snapped this shot:

Here's the close-up

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/8/17 8:56 p.m.

Picture of the new (3 yr old) puppy coming home today.

And the two cats who are currently avoiding her.

NGTD
NGTD UberDork
1/8/17 9:26 p.m.

Goofbucket like to steal the boy`s bed space!!

Claff
Claff Reader
1/8/17 9:38 p.m.

Carl is black and 12 years old. Cooper is fawn and 7

Kurt is 14. He's a good boy.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/8/17 10:39 p.m.
914Driver wrote: My son however is a realist.

I got most of that collection for Christmas. We made meatloaf with some of it, came out really good.

Obligatory to thread, one (1) cat, answers to "shiny happy person" (but his name is Max)

He's polydactyl. He has huge paws and then he has thumbs too. Also psychological problems, he doesn't really know how to "cat" and he gets frustrated and sullen when exposed to new people. After ten or so years, he is starting to warm up to me although I still can't pet him. We play tag a lot, though.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/8/17 10:48 p.m.
Knurled wrote:
914Driver wrote: My son however is a realist.
I got most of that collection for Christmas. We made meatloaf with some of it, came out really good. Obligatory to thread, one (1) cat, answers to "shiny happy person" (but his name is Max) He's polydactyl. He has huge paws and then he has thumbs too. Also psychological problems, he doesn't really know how to "cat" and he gets frustrated and sullen when exposed to new people. After ten or so years, he is starting to warm up to me although I still can't pet him. We play tag a lot, though.

I had an orange poly named Charlie. He was the reigning worst cat ever. Lost him in the divorce, wife was going to give him up after anyhow, and then he went into kidney failure and had to be put down. I'd get another poly. Immediately.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/8/17 10:57 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

His aloofness is refreshing. I can really respect an animal that isn't constantly sucking up to you. He watches me leave for work every morning. That is, I leave for work at 7:30. I get in the shower around 7. Every morning at 7, he's nowhere to be found. Sometime between then and 7:30, he jumps up on the dining room windowsill so he can "stalk" me from behind the TV.

Then when I get home, no matter where he is, when he hears my car he RUNS to the door. Then he greets me at the door, giving me a look of disdain as if to say "Oh, it's just you, nevermind", and he walks away. He doesn't do this for anyone else, just me.

Wouldn't give him up for the world.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/8/17 11:02 p.m.

In reply to Knurled:

Sounds pretty good to me.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UberDork
1/10/17 7:52 a.m.

This is Holly.

She is a "Pit/Shepherd Mix" according to the shelter we rescued her from. She is an AKC Canine Good Citizen under the alias Holly Carburetor Sestito (my wife's idea, not mine!). While I don't know exactly what kind of mix she is, I can tell you that she is 100% goober.

Derping with friends:

Derping by herself:

Her not interested in helping me replace my brakes:

I think she's going to be 4 this year. We are thinking of getting her certified as a therapy dog this year. We obedience trained her with a trainer that does the whole Westminster thing with Rottweilers and Dobermans, and he usually trains purebred dogs. We like doing all that stuff with a rescue dog. It takes the stigma that these dogs are bad and throws it right out the window.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/10/17 9:21 a.m.

If anyone is interested in a border/lab mix puppy the rescue group that I foster for has no fewer then 2 litters of them currently.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport Dork
1/17/17 10:46 a.m.
Hal wrote: Luke (L) and Tuffy. Both ~2 years old. Right now they are sleeping under the Christmas tree after knocking some ornaments off.

Ha, I have the same cats except mine are Logan and Tek.

575346_834388222709_1117952787_n

Wayslow
Wayslow HalfDork
1/17/17 12:33 p.m.

Elise the Border Collie in a rare still moment

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
1/17/17 1:50 p.m.
captdownshift wrote: If anyone is interested in a border/lab mix puppy the rescue group that I foster for has no fewer then 2 litters of them currently.

SWMBO was showing me photos of border/lab puppies this weekend in a hinting kind of way. Unfortunately we barely have enough apartment for the one ball of energy.

Evolut1on
Evolut1on New Reader
1/18/17 11:29 a.m.

Here is mine

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VCbZeWm6UNXdqqjegxjX4I5kzmY1I5ZDwxEUBvHqJXhaFYkjh7n7sYQdQDddAldW