Mental
Mental SuperDork
11/18/08 8:22 p.m.

So...

I have to work mids this week, so I stay up all night working on my DD/09 Challenger, an 87 CRX. I am installing a set of seats. When I pulled the old ones out, I have clean up the carpet (actuall DD, not a full Challenge car). But like all all of us, I am pulling out change. I put it in the stack of crusty coins I have in the corner from my last Challenge car. my Lemons car and other things I have ripped apart in my garage.

I know from being on here we have all avaeraged about $2 to $6 everytime we rip apart one of these crap heaps.

We talked abut it last year. Angry Corvair did the MS Bike ride, and I have donethe Relay for Life, and I know we aren't the only ones here who do this.

So I am thinking, if we all just put a can in the garage, toss all this lose change into it, as a community, could actually donate some decent funding to one of these, or even another charity.

We could discuss it here and maybe even donate it in someone's name. Its not an obligation, just a suggestion.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
11/19/08 9:21 a.m.

We found a bunch of rubber gloves and maps of a whole E36 M3 load of airports in the trunk of the Boss Hong. Seriously.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/19/08 2:40 p.m.

i found $62 in change in Rusty the Miata, so i got three lap-dances and a bottle of beer.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HxklFn8GJ7aLYn430zfppbhOGP8UrUg3AvXcS6hvMop5Gk27Kzmlr83O9X2rLqKL