1 2 3 ... 5
mtn
mtn MegaDork
11/10/18 10:55 p.m.

Folks, have a few requests for you. 

First, keep our daughter in your prayers. Her heart isn’t pumping correctly, and it is likely she will need a transplant. Not many donors available at her age. 

Second, if you hear anyone mention a Home birth, go ahead and hit them over the head with a blunt object. Our daughter would have died if we weren’t in the hospital. 

Third, please, if you’re able, make a donation to Ronald McDonald House. This is a truly wonderful organization and a real life saver for my wife and I, along with my parents and inlaws. I never knew what they did. Now, anytime I have money to donate, it is all going to RMH. 

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/10/18 10:58 p.m.

You’re family is in our prayers that everything goes well for your daughter, and that you and your wife are ok as well. RMH are a good bunch of people, I’m glad they are there for you.

fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
11/10/18 11:35 p.m.

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
11/11/18 12:12 a.m.

Prayers for you and your family. 

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
11/11/18 12:19 a.m.

I've been donating too them evey year for a while. We also attend the yearly picnic at the Toledo one. They were a huge help that allowed my wife too stay in Toledo with our twins while they were in the NICU. I can't say enough good things about the place. 

Really hope things work out for you folks and your daughter.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/11/18 12:19 a.m.

I don't think I'll get to the chapel until Monday but I'll light a candle to St. Therese de Lisieux then.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/11/18 1:24 a.m.

My family is praying for yours.  

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/11/18 5:07 a.m.

Wishing you guys the best.  and i'll be sure to drop a donation

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/11/18 5:22 a.m.

Thinking of you. I've donated to a number of children's charities over the years. I'll ad RMH to the list.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/11/18 5:35 a.m.

We’re pulling for your daughter mtn, it sounds like you’ve found the best team in the area to get her through this.

RMH raffles off some cool cars every year too, and they’ve advertised it on GRM too. I’d call that a win-win. 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
11/11/18 6:05 a.m.

On behalf of my little people... Here's to all the best for your little person! 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/11/18 6:15 a.m.

Thinking of her, you, and your family.

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/11/18 6:16 a.m.

Words fail me, so I’ll just say that your daughter, you, and your wife are all in my thoughts and prayers. 

RossD
RossD MegaDork
11/11/18 6:24 a.m.

Thinking of your family. 

Here, here for your point #2 .

Kramer
Kramer Dork
11/11/18 7:10 a.m.

I'll add number 4.  If you haven't done so, be an organ donor.  Heaven knows you won't need them here.  

imgon
imgon Reader
11/11/18 7:19 a.m.

Man that has to be scary,  we send our prayers your way. Hope the DR's are able to get things under control soon.

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/11/18 7:42 a.m.

Wishing all the best to you and your family, mtn. 

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
11/11/18 7:47 a.m.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
11/11/18 8:04 a.m.

Prayers for the little one.

My brother and SIL spent a couple of months at the RMH last year when one of their twins needed cardiac care.  I redirected all of our Autocross clubs’ charitable giving to them since.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/11/18 8:12 a.m.

While I'm sure this feels like quite a blow, you've also had good luck and made the right choices so far. 

I will think of you and your family when I hug my kids today.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
11/11/18 8:16 a.m.

Best wishes for you and your family mtn. Hopefully a donor heart is available soon.

84FSP
84FSP SuperDork
11/11/18 9:00 a.m.

Keep the faith - the capabilities pediatric facilities have are amazing these days.  Take care of yourselves so you’ll be there for her.

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Dork
11/11/18 10:11 a.m.

You may have a long road ahead. We’re with you. Please let us know how you all are doing. 

rustyvw
rustyvw GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/11/18 11:47 a.m.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Hang in there, I'll make sure to start helping Ronald McDonald House.  

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/12/18 8:49 a.m.

Best of luck and medical science to all of you.  We're here to help any way we can.  

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9sCvPqo8jZMOYFMGcebNNLbQGqGo5QrUAvhal5hBzyy78VvVFqgi1onlxO4mY0XZ