1 2 3
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/14/18 7:56 a.m.

Get some collapsible water containers and fill one up near each sink right away, just in case.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
12/14/18 8:37 a.m.

"Check is in the mail."

What is this? 2002?

Mortgage, utilities, car payment, etc., all paid online. 

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UberDork
12/14/18 9:27 a.m.

I just paid the water bill for the rental house I own and manage through the county's website.  I happened to look at it said they would turn on the water the same day if they received online payment (and if the water had been shut off due to non-payment, of course, which mine was not).  

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/14/18 1:07 p.m.

Update:

Property Manager went to the water district in person yesterday and paid the bill and all of the fines. Account balance in now $0. I confirmed with the water district independently.

Carpets are scheduled to be cleaned on Wednesday. I am upset that they did not just clean them in the first place 3 months ago. I will reserve judgment on whether or not the carpets still need to be replaced until after the cleaning.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
12/14/18 1:18 p.m.

Our recently departed Frosty the wonderdog had some incontinence for the last few months. Never #1, and his #2's were always very solid, but still--it left its mark on the rugs. We threw some out, but the nice one we attacked with a shampooer/steamer thing. It worked remarkably well.

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/14/18 5:35 p.m.

insane!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
czC29NoGQroGbkyJOgot0HJXRufUg56b00jyzGCADFmX9FhkjR3yrbCoRn5tC4So