1 2 3 4 5
mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/21/12 8:14 p.m.

I like pregnant women. They like to get down.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
8/21/12 8:15 p.m.

See? Told you.

Margie

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 PowerDork
8/21/12 8:19 p.m.
rotard wrote:
fasted58 wrote: A 15-16ish girl sporting a profound bump walked in the convenience store while I was gettin' my usual after work coffee this afternoon. She'd been smoking a cigarette previous to entering and bought a pack while there... I just wanted to slap some sense in her.
Where can a 15-16 year old buy a pack of smokes?

Also the irony that slapping the 16 yr old would be child abuse since she is still a minor.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/21/12 8:20 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: In reply to Curmudgeon: That's bizarre and disgusting. I mean, who has a CARP for wallpaper? Margie

Hairy fat guys, obviously.

fasted58
fasted58 UltraDork
8/21/12 8:23 p.m.

In reply to rotard:

gooberville

Grizz
Grizz Dork
8/21/12 8:24 p.m.
dculberson wrote: Yeah, I'll agree that pregnant women shouldn't be at the pool once all the disgusting fat hairy dudes are banned too.

You can kiss my fat hairy ass.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/21/12 8:25 p.m.

In reply to Curmudgeon:

Why is it I can always count on you to post the worst pictures available on the internet.

You sick twisted freak.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/21/12 8:29 p.m.

Hey, it's a (disgusting) gift. Some people get Nobel prizes...

mazdeuce
mazdeuce HalfDork
8/21/12 8:32 p.m.

Some of us dig very pregnant chicks in bikinis. One reason I have four kids is because I like the joy of a herd of children running through the house screaming. The other is that I find pregnant women quite attractive and its twice as nice when you get to make your own. Alas, we had to stop at some point and it would make me profoundly sad if I never got to see another hot pregnant chick in a bikini just because some of you are squeamish about it.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/21/12 8:33 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: Hey, it's a (disgusting) gift. Some people get Nobel prizes...

Here's your Nobel Prize, please stop with the pictures.

novaderrik
novaderrik SuperDork
8/21/12 8:34 p.m.
rotard wrote:
fasted58 wrote: A 15-16ish girl sporting a profound bump walked in the convenience store while I was gettin' my usual after work coffee this afternoon. She'd been smoking a cigarette previous to entering and bought a pack while there... I just wanted to slap some sense in her.
Where can a 15-16 year old buy a pack of smokes?

wherever the 40 year old baby-daddy is working behind the counter..

Josh
Josh SuperDork
8/21/12 8:53 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: Why is it I can always count on you to post the worst pictures available on the internet.

It's cute that you think that's one of them :).

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
8/21/12 9:11 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Some of us dig very pregnant chicks in bikinis. One reason I have four kids is because I like the joy of a herd of children running through the house screaming. The other is that I find pregnant women quite attractive and its twice as nice when you get to make your own. Alas, we had to stop at some point and it would make me profoundly sad if I never got to see another hot pregnant chick in a bikini just because some of you are squeamish about it.

ROFL! I've been known to walk by the guy sitting next to a pregnant girl on the beach and give him the "thumbs up". The "circle of life" is pretty cool when it's at the beginning.

And like others here have alluded, I'd rather see one half-naked on the beach than one fully clothed in the unemployment line.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Dork
8/21/12 9:12 p.m.

Well, nowadays it's pretty simple to just get your own pool.

Then you can invite your own pregnant chicks. And let them do without a suit at all.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
8/21/12 9:14 p.m.

In reply to Curmudgeon:

Re: http://ospois.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/iherdsomething2.jpg

Holy E36 M3, you found a Klingon Warrior!

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
8/21/12 9:18 p.m.

I'd rather see a pregnant woman in a bikini than a fat dude with his shirt off any day (hence my not 'laying out' at the pool.)

Open letter to pregnant women:

1. I'll be "that friend" who says you are beautiful, because you are.
  2. You are prego, so I know you'll go.
  3. We can chill in the pool room while "Woody" plays with his trains or berkeleying toys, or whatever sick E36 M3 in the hot tub.
    D. What kind of loser hangs out at a public berkeleyin pool anyway?
Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro SuperDork
8/21/12 9:24 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: I like the joy of a herd of children running through the house screaming.

The working title of this post was "Lying to yourself" but it was just too obvious.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron PowerDork
8/21/12 9:44 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: D. What kind of loser hangs out at a public berkeleyin pool anyway?

The kind that's willing to get disgusted and uppity about the kind of losers who hang out at public berkeleying pools.

Secretariata
Secretariata GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/21/12 9:52 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: And Woody, look at the bright side: Those bumps mean those chicks totally do it. Which means, by default, that they absolutely want you. Margie

Doesn't that only mean that they've done it at least once? And possibly poorly because they wound up with a potentially undesireable result...not sure this it the bright side.

Secretariata
Secretariata GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/21/12 9:56 p.m.

In reply to nocones:

Not to be intentionally disagreeable, but one of my buds wife walked 2.5 miles a day until 2 or 3 days before she popped. Her doc recommended it and he (my bud not the doc) took a lot of abuse making her head out each day, but her labor was like 25 minutes...Hey batter, batter.

pres589
pres589 Dork
8/21/12 10:03 p.m.

All I know is, when I was in Estonia about five years ago I was walking by a beach that was women & children only with some dudes I was down there partying with. There's this big berm so you can't actually see over into lady land and I really didn't think much of this when all of the sudden, a topless preggers lady comes over the berm and is drying herself off. Two of the guys had it so bad for her I thought we'd have to turn the hose on them.

Some folks like that sort of thing, that's all I'm saying. Also, if you have a chance, party in Estonia.

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
8/21/12 10:43 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: In reply to Curmudgeon: That's bizarre and disgusting. I mean, who has a CARP for wallpaper? And Woody, look at the bright side: Those bumps mean those chicks totally do it. Which means, by default, that they absolutely want you. Margie

Ha ha! I was going to post "at least you know she puts out!" but I thought it might not be appropriate for this board... I had no idea Margie would beat me to it!

Joey

HiTempguy
HiTempguy SuperDork
8/22/12 12:00 a.m.

And some dudes dig fat chicks... that doesn't actually make them good looking, it just means some people are berkeleyed up!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm out of this thread! IBTL?

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver SuperDork
8/22/12 12:13 a.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Some of us dig very pregnant chicks in bikinis. One reason I have four kids is because I like the joy of a herd of children running through the house screaming. The other is that I find pregnant women quite attractive and its twice as nice when you get to make your own. Alas, we had to stop at some point and it would make me profoundly sad if I never got to see another hot pregnant chick in a bikini just because some of you are squeamish about it.

Your wife was TOTALLY watching you type that, right?

ddavidv
ddavidv PowerDork
8/22/12 5:41 a.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Some of us dig very pregnant chicks in bikinis. One reason I have four kids is because I like the joy of a herd of children running through the house screaming.

One man's joy is another man's kryptonite. My wife asking me to get a vasectomy was one of the happiest days of my life. YMMV, of course.

...aaaaand, in before the threadlock!

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iLtJIrdg9rb69nNhY7jWcAaLPG0ShsICKaszBZkDLz1apCl98sCQkEOMxukE3HEu