1 2 3 4 5
octavious
octavious Reader
8/22/12 6:56 a.m.

We were at the pool the other day and a lady showed up wearing at least a bikini top. Couldn't really tell if she had on a bottom because her belly was so big and hung down so far it covered up where the bottom of the bikini was supposed to be.

Bless her heart, she was not pregnant...just thick.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
8/22/12 7:12 a.m.
octavious wrote: Couldn't really tell if she had on a bottom because her belly was so big and hung down so far it covered up where the bottom of the bikini was supposed to be. Bless her heart, she was not pregnant...just thick.

In that case what you were probably seeing is called a Gunt.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
8/22/12 7:21 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
octavious wrote: Couldn't really tell if she had on a bottom because her belly was so big and hung down so far it covered up where the bottom of the bikini was supposed to be. Bless her heart, she was not pregnant...just thick.
In that case what you were probably seeing is called a Gunt.

I also like FUPA........I'll let you figure out the acronymn.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltraDork
8/22/12 7:29 a.m.

It's good to see that this thread has taken a truly enlightened and intellectual turn.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
8/22/12 7:31 a.m.
1988RedT2 wrote: It's good to see that this thread has taken a truly enlightened and intellectual turn.

It didn't really start from all that high on the scale. Still, I learned something new. My day is all gravy from here on.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce HalfDork
8/22/12 7:39 a.m.
ddavidv wrote:
mazdeuce wrote: Some of us dig very pregnant chicks in bikinis. One reason I have four kids is because I like the joy of a herd of children running through the house screaming.
One man's joy is another man's kryptonite. My wife asking me to get a vasectomy was one of the happiest days of my life. YMMV, of course. ...aaaaand, in before the threadlock!

I got mine in a moment of strength and clarity. I knew that if I didn't get it done then I'd eventually want another baby around the house and I'd probably be able to talk my wife into it right up until she just got old and worn out. Really though, four is certainly enough and it was a good decision. We are taking a trip this fall to visit a friend of hers with an 8 month old and I'm really excited to get to hang out with a baby again for a few days. I know I'm a weird dude, and I can accept that, don't judge me.
Hot pregnant chicks in bikinis are still awesome, and I will defend their right to wear bikinis for as long as my eyes can gaze upon them.

Klayfish
Klayfish Dork
8/22/12 8:40 a.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Hot pregnant chicks in bikinis are still awesome, and I will defend their right to wear bikinis for as long as my eyes can gaze upon them.

Amen! I've found that a lot of people who think pregnant women (who were trim prior to pregnancy) should be fully covered up are ones that don't have kids. Your perspective changes when you go from the single life or married w/out kids life to watching your wife go through pregnancy and having a child. We had twins, so my wife had quite the pregnancy belly towards the end. I thought it was awesome.

I will say that women who were "weight challenged" prior to getting pregnant don't look good in a bathing suit...

knb13
knb13 Reader
8/22/12 8:48 a.m.

I would prefer to see a pregnant woman in a bikini than many other women in a bikini... or men without a shirt on.

Well, at least at the Jersey Shore.

Personally- I'm ok with pregnant women in bikinis. Do what makes you comfortable.

Otto Maddox
Otto Maddox SuperDork
8/22/12 8:54 a.m.

Lots of ugly people at the pool. Pregnant women in bikinis are pretty far down the list.

I wonder how the OP looks without a shirt on.

iceracer
iceracer UltraDork
8/22/12 10:40 a.m.

This certainly made my day. I like women, just some more than others.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/22/12 10:46 a.m.

I look like hell without a shirt on. Pregnant women can go either way. I've seen cute ones, smokin' hot ones, and ones that look like they've rolled out from under the trailer before goin' to get a carton of 120s at Walmart. Honestly though, pregnant women are kinda cool.... as long as they're not my wife. She was a MESS for her entire pregnancy. DO NOT WANT.

J308
J308 Reader
8/22/12 10:54 a.m.

I'd need to see a pic of woody in a speedo to establish whether he is fit to judge the swim attire of others. Women don't wear board shorts generally.

Also, I've seen 1.5 episodes of two-and-a-half men, but the one I did see was the one where Jon Cryer's character is hot for his landlady's pregnant niece or daughter and it was hilarious.

As a father of two I can appreciate the female form and what it can do. Think of it as a P71 and a Miata all rolled into one.

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
8/22/12 11:29 a.m.
J308 wrote: I'd need to see a pic of woody in a speedo to establish whether he is fit to judge the swim attire of others. Women don't wear board shorts generally. Also, I've seen 1.5 episodes of two-and-a-half men, but the one I did see was the one where Jon Cryer's character is hot for his landlady's pregnant niece or daughter and it was hilarious. As a father of two I can appreciate the female form and what it can do. Think of it as a P71 and a Miata all rolled into one.

If woody had said "I want to wear my speedo but judge pregnant girls harshly" I would agree with this, but he didn't.

Joey

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/22/12 11:38 a.m.
Secretariata wrote: In reply to nocones: Not to be intentionally disagreeable, but one of my buds wife walked 2.5 miles a day until 2 or 3 days before she popped. Her doc recommended it and he (my bud not the doc) took a lot of abuse making her head out each day, but her labor was like 25 minutes...Hey batter, batter.

Ahh if only everyone had that picture perfect I ran a half marathon at 8 month pregnancy. My wife's list of pregancy complication is long and distiguished this pregnancy. Her previous she was active up until the last few weeks. This one is MUCH MUCH different. For her about the only thing she would be allowed to do is swim but her doctor recomends against any form of excertion as it may anger the uterus.

I'm glad that your little picture of second hand acounts of pregnancy make you the expert and that things that worked for your friends clearly would be medically recomended to all pregnant women everywhere.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/12 11:41 a.m.
Otto Maddox wrote: I wonder how the OP looks without a shirt on.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltraDork
8/22/12 11:47 a.m.
Woody wrote:

LMAO

yamaha
yamaha HalfDork
8/22/12 11:58 a.m.
knb13 wrote: Well, at least at the Jersey Shore.

I'd just steer clear of that area....

J308
J308 Reader
8/22/12 12:11 p.m.
joey48442 wrote:
J308 wrote: I'd need to see a pic of woody in a speedo to establish whether he is fit to judge the swim attire of others. Women don't wear board shorts generally. Also, I've seen 1.5 episodes of two-and-a-half men, but the one I did see was the one where Jon Cryer's character is hot for his landlady's pregnant niece or daughter and it was hilarious. As a father of two I can appreciate the female form and what it can do. Think of it as a P71 and a Miata all rolled into one.
If woody had said "I want to wear my speedo but judge pregnant girls harshly" I would agree with this, but he didn't. Joey

To go Sam Jackson on you :
Judge not lest ye be judged.

For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:2

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/22/12 12:21 p.m.

Woody's pool-anthem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccsOq4C-NtY

dculberson
dculberson Dork
8/22/12 12:25 p.m.
Woody wrote:

Carrot hued skin, thrombophlebitis, and a lazy eye: lookin' good! Here's your trophy.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/12 12:34 p.m.
dculberson wrote:
Woody wrote:
Carrot hued skin, thrombophlebitis, and a lazy eye: lookin' good! Here's your trophy.

Hey, nobody's perfect...

Otto Maddox
Otto Maddox UltraDork
8/22/12 12:53 p.m.

Damn my IT department. The picture is blocked here.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/22/12 1:02 p.m.

My wife's friend just had a mommy-to-be photo session done. A whole collection of studio photographs with the belly out there. She looks like she gained 8 pounds for a 7.5 pound baby, but still, it's kinda weird. Personally, I like this look:

The_Jed
The_Jed HalfDork
8/22/12 1:12 p.m.

Like I always tell people who complain about my excessive body hair, "If you don't like it, don't look!".

There's a reason one of my nicknames is the Yeti...

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/22/12 1:31 p.m.

I’m finding this to be one of the better threads to read in a Morgan Freeman voice

…carry on

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3vq2q31pMVdCAakGy60jXvFWQTFhhqtLYHIsNcocfyv996FPOrz9WaAkAqK5Klbx