1 ... 3 4 5
Otto Maddox
Otto Maddox UltraDork
8/23/12 8:23 a.m.

I don't think you guys are doing it right. Maybe you should let your friends and family have veto authority over your next significant other choice.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
8/23/12 8:38 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Things I've figured out long before this thread: 1) Guys still think gals are here for them to look at and should be valued accordingly

I won't lie and say I don't look at all the pretty, newer cars but when you get right down to it - one with some miles on it that still goes like crazy and makes all the right noises when you really get on it is the smarter choice.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/23/12 8:41 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
EastCoastMojo wrote: Things I've figured out long before this thread: 1) Guys still think gals are here for them to look at and should be valued accordingly
I won't lie and say I don't look at all the pretty, newer cars but when you get right down to it - one with some miles on it that still goes like crazy and makes all the right noises when you really get on it is the smarter choice.

Amen.

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
8/23/12 8:59 a.m.

Very interesting. Now I don't feel bad about when I see a pregnant woman and all I can think about is the conception...

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
8/23/12 10:06 a.m.
rotard wrote: See, you need plenty of money because your money is "our money," and the female's money is "her money." She'll then have an affair and tell you after you have performed as a cunning linguist. This will be your fault, somehow. She will then, somehow, end up with her money and our money.

I remember that story!

Joey

HiTempguy
HiTempguy SuperDork
8/23/12 10:09 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Things I've figured out long before this thread: 1) Guys still think gals are here for them to look at and should be valued accordingly B) Nothing has changed.

Feminism won! Now woman can be skanks and feel good about themselves! They can have slut walk parties and dance around with zero shame in having this wierd trait called 'modesty' and 10 year old girls can be dressed up to look like a pedophiles fantasy.

This is what the feminist movement brought. Hyper sexualized women who have been taught from birth that using their looks can get them anything they want. And it works. Don't fault the dude for playing along with the system if it brings us things like "girls gone wild".

I am on a role this week...

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/23/12 10:13 a.m.
HiTempguy wrote: I am on a role this week...

The role of pot-stirrer?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/23/12 10:55 a.m.

Heh heh, yeah. That all happened because of the feminist movement. Nice straw woman there.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/26/12 10:27 a.m.

Woody - I thought you'd enjoy this news story!

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/bestoftv/2012/09/25/evexp-pregnant-runway-model-milan.hln

nderwater
nderwater UberDork
9/26/12 11:06 a.m.

Wow.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltraDork
9/26/12 12:12 p.m.

Yeah, that's great, but there's an election coming up in November, the replacement refs are destroying the NFL, and it's lunchtime! All of that is WAAAAAAY more important than pregnant runway models.

BTW, I thought she looked pretty hot.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
9/26/12 1:06 p.m.

Pretty sure you're not allowed to say "election" anymore.

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
9/26/12 1:21 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel:

Pretty sure he meant "erection" but November is a long time to get ready.

aircooled
aircooled PowerDork
9/26/12 1:27 p.m.

If your erection is lasting 2 months.... you might want to see a doctor...

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
9/26/12 2:36 p.m.
aircooled wrote: If your erection is lasting 2 months.... you might want to go to a brothel...

FTFY

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8JNgT1gow4V9XNJMS0p9dZyw0KsR2IU5ObFXfo4XKhtA7VxFuGLzdvTdSATGgvX5