spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/6/19 1:41 p.m.

So i was soing social media for SCCA last weekend at the Mineral Wells Prosolo. 

was running through my battery like mad

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079RDD916/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

bought this because it was on sale for $37 

Solid brand, which matters these days with lithium batteries. 

normally $50-55 

Figured I"d pass the deal along while it lasts

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/6/19 3:17 p.m.

Nice.  Thanks for the heads up.

spacecadet
6/6/19 4:25 p.m.

Also this is TSA compliant. 100WH is the max allowed. This is 74WH. 

pheller
pheller UltimaDork
6/7/19 10:26 a.m.

That's a good deal. 

My problem is the frickin cords. We're an iPhone household and I would be surprised if a cord lasts more than 6 months. So we're constantly rotating cords around to various places, and whenever we have a dead phone we also happen to missing a cord. 

This is at least one aspect of wireless charging that seems worthwhile, but that tech also kinda wierds me out, and I don't think it's available for older phones.

It seems like the only way to guarantee a decent quality cord is spend the big bucks on Apple cords. Lammeeee. 

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
6/7/19 10:28 a.m.

The amazon basics cords were my go to but the quality has slipped.  Tried some Anker ones. They suck too. 

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/7/19 10:37 a.m.

That's the exact pack I've hsd for a few years now and it's fantastic. Great deal. The little carrying pack it comes w/ is great for holding the cords and a seat of headphones as well. I never travel w/out it.

spacecadet
6/7/19 10:44 a.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

The amazon basics cords were my go to but the quality has slipped.  Tried some Anker ones. They suck too. 

I have been extremely happy with my Anker USB-C cords... i'm surprised by your displeasure. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pEyveDbIIsUWtefruFhfFcKI7HHMQgCKrk5wIuhueSS9jo3gEk1rX3sZOT66y5Lu