Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/17/20 11:29 a.m.

I have a car that is outside of Austin.  Long story short, I took it to a guy that does body work when I lived down there, I moved planning to go back and get it when he was done, but he divorced and lost the shop, now it's just sitting at his place.

I was thinking if someone was coming from TX to the challenge, I could stuff your pockets with a little cash to bring it along.

Not running, stripped shell on rolling frame.  66 Bonneville.  Guessing 2000-2500 lbs, but it's 16' long or so.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
9/17/20 2:15 p.m.

This is in the Top 10% Most GRM posts I have ever seen.

[edit] Especially since I know why the engine is out of the Bonneville. 

9/17/20 6:37 p.m.

Even more than the fact that I bought a house on Berkley St?

11GTCS
11GTCS Reader
9/17/20 6:45 p.m.

In reply to Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) :

Nothing else can say more to your commitment to the GRM lifestyle. laugh

9/17/20 7:27 p.m.

Yeah.  The houses on E36M3 Blvd were out of my price range.

Pattyo
Pattyo Reader
9/17/20 11:11 p.m.

Not planning a trip to Florida any time soon but i have plenty of space in Fort Worth to park it if you need someplace else to stash it for awhile.

As a reference, i stored AnthonyGS's mustang for 6 months? Before i met him.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
9/18/20 10:15 a.m.
Pattyo said:

Not planning a trip to Florida any time soon but i have plenty of space in Fort Worth to park it if you need someplace else to stash it for awhile.

As a reference, i stored AnthonyGS's mustang for 6 months? Before i met him.

And with this post, this whole thread is now in the Top 10% Most GRM threads I have ever seen.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/18/20 10:34 a.m.

I'm not going to the Challenge but I might be able to temp store it for you indoors, in San Antonio. But, I'll be heading to Summit WV to pick up a car before the year ends. And that new car will need the storage space. Maybe we can work something out from that. I store it for you then bring it to WV when I pick up my car and you take it from there?

Text me, I think you have my number

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/18/20 10:36 a.m.

In reply to Pattyo :

Goes and starts searching DFW area for BG chassis cars. 

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/18/20 10:38 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

I'll cover a round of socially distant brews at a brewery in Harper's Ferry for you an Curtis when you get up to Summit Point. 

759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
9/18/20 12:22 p.m.

The DMaxx is getting a new clutch as we speak .....I have a 20'er by 83" with 3500# axles...when is the challenge? Are you going to be there? Pat G buzzed me yesterday about delivering some rims that Seth has for him. Don't know if he'll be there.....but if the planets would align ....might be able to accommodate a bunch of GRM's.  Email me or call 832-465-1226

Brian  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xM1R10IBwOeaQzFQNBURPcNsUXj5oEyMf7HV2xPBcfGq6J5miPq4S88WbT3Mr8NH