1 2 3
aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/11/17 3:21 p.m.

I don't really know anything about iWatches, but having the newer model could become important in a few years. Apple is not shy about making old models of their products obsolete.

Kylini
Kylini Dork
6/11/17 4:42 p.m.
kylini wrote: I just want the timer watch in Gravity. Multi-timer on my wrist would be AWESOME.

I bought an Apple Watch about a month ago. I pretty much use it like the timer watch in Gravity. "Hey Siri set an alarm for 10 minutes." Easy.

Also Pokemon Go but that's... uh... not a reason to spend $300. That's what I tell myself.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/11/17 7:16 p.m.

In reply to APEowner:

I have been super happy with the durability of my Asus Zen Watch. The face is Gorilla Glass, the body is SS. I'm 4 months into ownership with zero damage to show for it. You can pick one up for under a C note if you shop carefully.

My only dislike is the magnetic charge port. If I forget to take it off before grabbing the grinder, I end up with a watch back full of metal that is then a pain to remove.

Nordgreen
Nordgreen None
9/28/20 8:54 a.m.

No doubt apple watches are the best. Right now I am looking for awesome and cool watches for women.

Kristoffer.

ultraclyde (Forum Supporter)
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
9/28/20 9:06 a.m.

They're great for telling how long you've been in your canoe.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TvrCql6aKRbtup6uYB407HR1GX2VK17qF1b3jWBZwjY0vam385ehBAld7gHbw42D