1 2 3 4
CLH
CLH GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/21/17 9:17 p.m.

Inaugural USGP at CoTA, got to watch the race alongside 3-time Indy winner Johnny Rutherford.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
6/21/17 9:52 p.m.

Working the rainiest beer festival ever. General consensus was my barrel aged Belgian strong (actually a holiday ale) was the best beer there.:

And, a skating shot doing a wall ride:

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/21/17 10:05 p.m.

Younger me, younger little Stampie, and my grandfather who little Stampie was named after.

JoeTR6
JoeTR6 HalfDork
6/21/17 10:31 p.m.

Me in my first real job working for the Navy in 1988. This was taken on the bridge of a boomer sub. I remember being impressed at how sailors could live on this thing for months at a time.

Looking at this now has me thinking... 1) Wow, my hair was once brown. 2) What a cheesy mustache. 3) Man, the 1980s US Navy must have gone berkeleying crazy with a Heathkit catalog.

UboatCommander_zpstgkra4rs

KyAllroad
KyAllroad PowerDork
6/21/17 11:37 p.m.

Recent pic of me and Tiger Mom. She's awesome, I try to get by.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/22/17 12:15 a.m.
Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
6/22/17 7:01 a.m.

Geek leveled up. Met THE Chewbacca and he signed a photo of my Chewie.

pilotbraden
pilotbraden SuperDork
6/22/17 7:18 a.m.

I am the grey haired one, the beauty is Carrie my soulmate

Braden

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
6/22/17 7:51 a.m.

This is probably the 'neatest' picture of me that doesn't directly being neat because of my kids.

But here's one of them too:

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/22/17 10:08 a.m.

In reply to Stampie:

I wouldn't begin to recognize you without all the hair.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UberDork
6/22/17 10:22 a.m.

From last week's vacation. Jekyll Island has a LOT of deer that aren't used to being hunted.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck Reader
6/22/17 10:32 a.m.

I worked on set that day. You were spectacular! lol

Indy-Guy wrote: This is the best I could come up with on short notice:
MulletTruck
MulletTruck Reader
6/22/17 10:34 a.m.

Ricky Spanish
Ricky Spanish Reader
6/22/17 10:52 a.m.

Standard "Death Glare"

NickD
NickD SuperDork
6/22/17 11:05 a.m.

Meeting the one and only Mad Mike Whiddett, chief of the Rotang Clan. I wisely wore my "Always Allow Pop-Ups" Miata shirt.

I also like this one. That's the stare of a man about to do something extreme. Or perhaps contemplating where to get lunch.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
6/22/17 12:15 p.m.

Got that hair flip.

A typical road trip with my family usually goes something like this.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
6/22/17 12:36 p.m.
KyAllroad wrote: Recent pic of me and Tiger Mom. She's awesome, I try to get by.

Nice try. Too many people know what John Travolta looks like for that pic to fool anybody.

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
6/22/17 12:42 p.m.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad PowerDork
6/22/17 12:46 p.m.
1988RedT2 wrote:
KyAllroad wrote: Recent pic of me and Tiger Mom. She's awesome, I try to get by.
Nice try. Too many people know what John Travolta looks like for that pic to fool anybody.

Ha! He's a better pilot than I am.

Weird six degree thing. My 2nd cousin reportedly taught John Travolta how to dance.

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
6/22/17 1:07 p.m.

Hmm, let's see if AER allows hot linking to their gallery photos:

One of the very, very few "pro" photos of me in the world that don't include my kids.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/22/17 1:09 p.m.

Some of my best times were had in the middle of nowhere with a .22 rifle. This one was taken at the Medina river (at the base of the cliff I'm sitting on) in the Texas Hill Country near of San Antonio.

That being said. Having kids changed everything...

( Taken after we fixed the dog door

Those are my two (current) favorite pics of me.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/22/17 1:14 p.m.
Burrito wrote:

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This picture has been in my "people you may know" feed on facebook for at least 5 months now!!!!

I'm thinking "ok, this is driving me crazy. The person that would take THAT picture is a person I would know, but from where!?!?!"

Now I know

NOHOME
NOHOME UltimaDork
6/22/17 3:11 p.m.

Proof that I have always had an inventive streak. This is me inventing inner tubing behind a speed boat in 1981. It is a miracle that I was still alive in 1981.7

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/22/17 3:32 p.m.

I suck at pictures so I don't have anything even remotely recent, at least that I'm aware of, to post. Hell, I think my Facebook pic will be 10 years old this September.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/22/17 3:35 p.m.
Hungary Bill wrote:
Burrito wrote:
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture has been in my "people you may know" feed on facebook for at least 5 months now!!!! I'm thinking "ok, this is driving me crazy. The person that would take THAT picture is a person I would know, but from where!?!?!" Now I know

He should have taken one like that with a Burrito, then it would have been easier to spot.

That was an epic FB post though. Well done E.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wTAwIvLZjsHUJZ7yvWlcb6dC6cjyxZv5aayAkAHQRcEQQIE2Fttujpfq36qy3vr7