1 2 3
bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/20/18 6:53 p.m.
WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/22/18 12:48 p.m.

The exmark was delivered yesterday.  Even with learning curve, it took significantly less than 2 hours to do.  I'm guessing that I'll be sub-hour: fifteen when I really get comfortable.

The biggest complaint is probably common to all modern equipment, which is that I hate the seat sensor.  Dogs, kids, and trees all conspire to ensure there's lots of little things that you have to jump off to pick up, and it's annoying that you have to restart it every time.  I'm sure it will lower the starter life as well.

759NRNG
759NRNG SuperDork
9/22/18 3:09 p.m.
WonkoTheSane said:

The exmark was delivered yesterday.  Even with learning curve, it took significantly less than 2 hours to do.  I'm guessing that I'll be sub-hour: fifteen when I really get comfortable.

The biggest complaint is probably common to all modern equipment, which is that I hate the seat sensor.  Dogs, kids, and trees all conspire to ensure there's lots of little things that you have to jump off to pick up, and it's annoying that you have to restart it every time.  I'm sure it will lower the starter life as well.

un plug it and put a jumper wire in the connection at the harness.... 

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/22/18 3:40 p.m.
759NRNG said:
WonkoTheSane said:

un plug it and put a jumper wire in the connection at the harness.... 

Exactly the plan :)

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VYKIzAgdkMs3IB1c4xdMAoxXSuFbPHOgzWZKt9b0WeRksoRm0TByMbn5GgyRtysk