1 2
beaterworld
beaterworld New Reader
12/15/09 1:49 p.m.

Try typing car fail, or driving fail into Google. It takes forever. That's why this is below. if you can find something worse than this SLIM BUMPER FAIL, post it.

Kramer
Kramer HalfDork
12/15/09 2:06 p.m.

Please, please, please! Nobody feed this troll!

cwh
cwh SuperDork
12/15/09 2:10 p.m.

Beaterworld = failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfail

suprf1y
suprf1y Reader
12/15/09 2:13 p.m.

JeepinMatt
JeepinMatt Reader
12/15/09 2:45 p.m.
beaterworld wrote: Can anyone say FAIL?

Why, I don't know, let me see.

Ffff... Ff... Fflll.... Flapjacks!

Well E36 M3, I suppose I can't

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
12/15/09 3:56 p.m.

why don't they just ban this guy? I freakin posted a link to vote for NASA's next satellite name twice on ls1tech and got a permaban...this guy post the most useless, un-entertaining, jibber jabber ever.

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
12/15/09 5:31 p.m.

They need to give this guy his own column.

But somehow I think he already works for the magazine.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
12/15/09 6:14 p.m.

IP check is the easiest way to figure this one out.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
12/16/09 6:31 a.m.

holy jeebus suprf1y, I bow down to your inspirational poster finding skillz

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
12/16/09 11:17 a.m.

His stuff sounds lame on the first reading, but if you analyze it further you can see the deeper meaning.

It's existential. Sort of like listening to Miles Davis.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
12/16/09 11:36 a.m.

I am fairly exitential... but I do not get this guy's meaning

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/16/09 11:41 a.m.

I don't know, I find Beaterworld somewhat amusing. While the posts contained within the threads created are somewhat useless, they have sparked some interesting discussions. The one about the 'vert Versa ended up being a short conversation on how the Toyota Yaris is wicked good at autocross in the right hands....... that seems to fit the bill to me. Other times, it's just REALLY fun to post random stuff in the threads.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
12/16/09 11:49 a.m.
Snowdoggie wrote: His stuff sounds lame on the first reading, but if you analyze it further you can see the deeper meaning. It's existential. Sort of like listening to Miles Davis.

"If pissing your pants is cool then consider me Miles Davis."

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
12/16/09 12:26 p.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote:
Snowdoggie wrote: His stuff sounds lame on the first reading, but if you analyze it further you can see the deeper meaning. It's existential. Sort of like listening to Miles Davis.

"If pissing your pants is cool then consider me Miles Davis."

If you shove an electric bass in your pants right afterwards, electrocute yourself and record it, that's called jazz.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
12/16/09 12:32 p.m.

"A bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker" --Fozzie Bear.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
12/16/09 1:21 p.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote:
Snowdoggie wrote: His stuff sounds lame on the first reading, but if you analyze it further you can see the deeper meaning. It's existential. Sort of like listening to Miles Davis.

"If pissing your pants is cool then consider me Miles Davis."

OOH. That was the grossest thing I've ever heard in my life. Let's Go

ha ha I love that movie:

Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really...Stop looking at me swan!!!

OH NO it's one of those flaming bags again!
Don't put it out with your boots, Ted
Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman !! [ stomps the bag with his boots anyway ]
OH NO its poop again!!!
He called the e36m3 "poop" ha ha ha

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
12/16/09 1:23 p.m.

Are all you people drunk?

Margie

mtn
mtn SuperDork
12/16/09 1:28 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Are all you people drunk? Margie

No, but I do have a bottle of unopened Kahlua from about 1974 within arms reach...

cghstang
cghstang Reader
12/16/09 1:29 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Are all you people drunk? Margie

They all read your Ho.Ho.Ho. thread.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/16/09 1:30 p.m.
mtn wrote:
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Are all you people drunk? Margie

No, but I do have a bottle of unopened Kahlua from about 1974 within arms reach...

You're "aging" a cream-based coffee liquer? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
12/16/09 1:30 p.m.

Beaterworld is kind of the Sarah Palin of GRM...

...initially it seems like he has some interesting suggestions and things to say, but ultimately there really doesn't seem to be anything of substance there....

[duck]

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
12/16/09 1:37 p.m.
aircooled wrote: Beaterworld is kind of the Sarah Palin of GRM... ...initially it seems like he has some interesting suggestions and things to say, but ultimately there really doesn't seem to be anything of substance there.... [duck]

Wouldn't that make Sarah Palin the Miles Davis of the Republican Party. No appearant substance, but when you go deeper, there is that woman in mukluks putting your Learjet up for sale on e-bay.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson Reader
12/16/09 1:58 p.m.

Serious Question, has anyone ever been banned from GRM?

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
12/16/09 2:16 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson:

Yup. There have been some epic and not-so-epic banninations, but I'm not sure being merely unfunny or scatterbrained qualifies. After all, I'm still here.

Margie

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
12/16/09 2:21 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: In reply to Adrian_Thompson: Yup. There have been some epic and not-so-epic banninations, but I'm not sure being merely unfunny or scatterbrained qualifies. After all, I'm still here. Margie

You mean you don't ban for drunk posting?

1 2
Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
nR7IY22ZGLRMN52nMqyIxr8idRvSYaCd