e_pie
e_pie New Reader
6/9/11 8:16 a.m.

My trunk is about 3-4 dead hookers big.

Correction: dead hookers, not bodies.

e_pie
e_pie New Reader
6/9/11 8:17 a.m.

If you need a smaller unit of measurement you could also go to the dead baby, which is about 1/4 of a dead hooker.

By that metric my trunk is about 12-16 dead babies.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
6/9/11 8:22 a.m.

Correction - not bodies. It is measured in dead *hookers.

• not pureed, chopped or otherwise altered to fit
e_pie
e_pie New Reader
6/9/11 8:23 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Correction - not bodies. It is measured in dead hookers.

Ah good call, hookers aren't people.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
6/9/11 8:26 a.m.

[ma-Sheen] You forgot the blow. [/ma-Sheen]

keethrax
keethrax HalfDork
6/9/11 8:27 a.m.
e_pie wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Correction - not bodies. It is measured in dead hookers.
Ah good call, hookers aren't people.

I don't know about that, but the ones worth worrying about are a more standardized size. Makes it more useful as a unit of measure.

Top Gear demonstrated the problem of non-standardized units when they went to Albania.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork

i was raised using the "1/2-hooker" as the standard. clearly GPS and i are not related.

RossD
RossD SuperDork

I fit in the trunk of my '91 Jetta and there was some extra room. I'm at least 1.5 x larger than 'good' hooker; so by that logic, a '91 Jetta can hold around 2 dead hookers.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
6/9/11 8:28 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Correction - not bodies. It is measured in dead *hookers. * not pureed, chopped or otherwise altered to fit

Is folded ok? Cause there's no way I'm getting a dead hooker, at least a non-small person one, in the trunk/hatch of the MINI otherwise.

e_pie
e_pie New Reader
6/9/11 8:29 a.m.
mndsm wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Correction - not bodies. It is measured in dead *hookers. * not pureed, chopped or otherwise altered to fit
Is folded ok? Cause there's no way I'm getting a dead hooker, at least a non-small person one, in the trunk/hatch of the MINI otherwise.

How many dead babies? That's about 1/4 the size of a dead hooker.

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
6/9/11 8:31 a.m.

My trunk I guess has a capacity of 1.

(not my picture - stolen from the interwebz)

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
6/9/11 8:33 a.m.
e_pie wrote:
mndsm wrote:
How many dead babies? That's about 1/4 the size of a dead hooker.

See, that brings up a conundrum. dead babies are theoretically 1/4th of a dead hooker. So by that rationale, I should be able to quarter a hooker and throw it in there and test it. Problem is, we're not allowed to chop/puree/otherwise modify said dead hooker to get it to fit, and I fear that using dead babies would disqualify the measurement.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/9/11 8:41 a.m.

In my daily driver, a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Vl3VQAar8

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
6/9/11 8:42 a.m.

Can we say dead cats instead of dead babies?

bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
6/9/11 8:52 a.m.

Dead hookers - Funny.
Dead Babies - Not Funny.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
6/9/11 8:59 a.m.

What about vans and wagons? Can dead hookers be stacked up to the roof, or do they need to be positioned to remain under window level so that they don't attract attention?

Clearly Miata is just big enough for one dead hooker. My Chevy Astro, with the way-back bench removed... I should be able to fit 20 or more and stay below the window line.

Luke
Luke SuperDork
6/9/11 9:02 a.m.

The problem with this is, you've got some countries still using chloroformed stalker-victims, duffle-bags of evidence, and even the archaic unmarked brown-paper package.

For reference sake,

1 chloroformed stalker-victim = 1.2 dead hookers; 1 duffle-bag of evidence = 0.4 dead hookers; 1 unmarked brown-paper package = 0.1 dead hookers.

e_pie
e_pie New Reader
6/9/11 9:04 a.m.

If you have a proper candy van you shouldn't be able to see inside anyways.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
6/9/11 9:10 a.m.

I'm guess 4-5 in the Aurora

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/9/11 9:20 a.m.

MKIV Jetta is a 2 1/2 DH trunk, when transporting I prefer to use the Grand Caravan with the second and third row seats removed. It's how I roll.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
6/9/11 9:22 a.m.
bravenrace wrote: Dead hookers - Funny. Dead Babies - Not Funny.

What's the difference between a Bugatti Veyron and a pile of dead babies?

I don't have a Bugatti Veyron in my garage.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant Dork
6/9/11 9:44 a.m.

What's the metric unit?

Totenprostituiertee?

Klayfish
Klayfish Reader
6/9/11 9:57 a.m.

With the new cruise night car I just bought, I think I could single handedly rid most towns of the entire hooker population....

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/9/11 10:03 a.m.

On a hatchback.. does the back seat have to be up or can it be down? I am sure a saab hatchback can swallow quite a few dead hookers with the back seat up.. and just as many as the car above with it down

pete240z
pete240z SuperDork
6/9/11 10:21 a.m.

nobody grabbed this one yet?

"look at the size of this trunk, you can put three bodies in there....."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbQWO22pprk&feature=related

"Let's not forget Pearl Harbor....."

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QX2oORFtmZ5UNwVUAJnCspgIzgaFgCLs3knjRK5prPUqOKxU2zKqKhGjuLVPu9HW