1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 4667
Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
8/1/10 9:13 p.m.
racinginc215 wrote: I'll take the curvy girls you guys can go pump away on a bag of antlers that's shaped like a 12 year old boy. Here for the skinny chick lovers.

My Gawd. How the hell could that be considered beauty? Someone tell me those are photoshops.

Reminds me of something I heard a few years ago: 'it rattled like two skeletons berkeleying on a tin roof'. I likes 'em sized average to thick, myself. Thick is fun.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
8/1/10 9:15 p.m.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
8/1/10 9:20 p.m.

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
8/1/10 9:58 p.m.
racerfink wrote:

ROFL!!

Now I have to clean the keyboard again...nuts!

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
8/1/10 10:07 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
racinginc215 wrote: I'll take the curvy girls you guys can go pump away on a bag of antlers that's shaped like a 12 year old boy. Here for the skinny chick lovers.
My Gawd. How the hell could that be considered beauty? Someone tell me those are photoshops. Reminds me of something I heard a few years ago: 'it rattled like two skeletons berkeleying on a tin roof'. I likes 'em sized average to thick, myself. Thick is fun.

I saw pictures of Nazi death camp survivors that had more meat on their bones than this...whatever it might be...has. I'd be willing to bet he/she/it has some pretty significant health issues BESIDES the anorexia.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
8/1/10 10:31 p.m.
Jensenman wrote: My Gawd. How the hell could that be considered beauty? Someone tell me those are photoshops.

It is possible that a few models could actually be that thin. Some of them are now being photoshopped to look heavier

Holland & Barrett has been plunged into a row over size-zero models after airbrushing a shockingly thin girl to make her appear curvier and healthier. The health food giant altered the body of Polish model Kamilla Wladyka in an attempt to conceal how thin she was when she appeared on the April cover of its customer magazine - called Healthy. Jane Druker, editor of the magazine that promotes 'health and wellbeing', told a debate on digital modifying or 'retouching': 'We had to put on about half a stone.' Miss Druker claimed Miss Wladyka had appeared healthy during casting, but looked too thin to feature on the magazine's cover on the day of the photo shoot a week later. The details on Miss Wladyka's modelling card, provided by her agency, claim that she is a size 6, with a 24 inch waist 'There were plenty of clothes that we couldn't put on her because her bones stuck out too much,' Miss Druker said. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1278795/Skinny-health-magazine-cover-model-Kamilla-Wladyka-airbrushed-make-look-fatter.html#ixzz0vPpuobsQ
nderwater
nderwater Reader
8/2/10 12:15 a.m.
JoeyM wrote: I'd happily spend quality time with any of these women....but I prefer curvy.

Details?

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
8/2/10 1:07 a.m.
JoeyM wrote:
Platinum90 wrote: In honor of tonights episode of Mad Men, I do not know what you would call her, but this is how I like my women!
Her name is christina hendricks.

SWMBO with her son. The low light screws up the pic, she's really naturally a "dark" redhead. Of course, she's also a "counter-culture" girl, and dyes is any color from black to brighter red to green depending on her mood. This is one of the few pix I have of her natural color. Damn shame the camera lens is such a poor substitute for the human eye..

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
8/2/10 6:08 a.m.
Jensenman wrote: My Gawd. How the hell could that be considered beauty? Someone tell me those are photoshops.

Found it....those are photoshopped. Snopes has a comparison of the photoshopped pictures with the originals here: http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/models.asp

FWIW, though, Ralph Lauren got bad press for doing almost the same thing - taking an already-thin model and photoshopping her into a skeletally thin one - to use in a fashion magazine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/09/emboing-boingem-and-ralph_n_311593.html

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/2/10 6:15 a.m.

cars...remember cars? I likes em a little on the heavy side too...just a little Cosworth 190e

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
8/2/10 6:21 a.m.
nderwater wrote:
JoeyM wrote: ....but I prefer curvy.
Details?

Don't have any. I just googled 'curvy', and they were in the image search. 'cury kate' was the name of the company.

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
8/2/10 7:19 a.m.

Real thing looks pretty good

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
8/2/10 7:38 a.m.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/2/10 7:50 a.m.
zomby woof wrote:
Platinum90 wrote: I do not know what you would call her

The next Mrs. Miller

And now for your hot lined enjoyment:

The periodic table of metal

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/2/10 7:51 a.m.

One thing we can all agree on

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
8/2/10 7:54 a.m.

Beeriotic Table

DukeOfUndersteer
8/2/10 8:12 a.m.

DukeOfUndersteer
8/2/10 8:23 a.m.

and...

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/2/10 8:26 a.m.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/2/10 8:28 a.m.

DAKAR!!!

Kia_racer
Kia_racer HalfDork
8/2/10 8:29 a.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: and...

I like this. Makes me want a Smart.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
8/2/10 8:41 a.m.

But what are the metal pieces showcased in front of the car?

DukeOfUndersteer
8/2/10 8:42 a.m.

F189

Duke
Duke SuperDork
8/2/10 8:47 a.m.
Kia_racer wrote:
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: and...
I like this. Makes me want a Smart.

Too bad it's a bad Photoshop.

carguy123 wrote: But what are the metal pieces showcased in front of the car?

Standard-issue "stance krew" glamour shot industrial landscape clutter. I'm actually surprised that thing doesn't have a fake rusty hood.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
8/2/10 8:55 a.m.

These girls are fine, but the other one you've been posting is way more than just a plus size, she's fat!

JoeyM wrote: I'd happily spend quality time with any of these women....but I prefer curvy.
1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 4667

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DjTQs5fubMN46ts30BnZWG1wC4pLDl11IDTsRxthiySzCcHpC1eFWPTkcjxlPrDh