1 2
dollraves
dollraves Reader
9/24/11 12:28 a.m.

In reply to fasted58:

Sweet crispy jesus, that made me cry out in pain, fasted! Don't DO that to us!

Josh
Josh Dork
9/24/11 3:46 p.m.

It's not the prettiest thing ever, but the ergonomic layout (all controls accessible without removing hands from wheel) combined with the best vehiclular seats I've ever sat in make the S2000 my favorite interior from a functional perspective.

Josh
Josh Dork
9/24/11 4:33 p.m.

And if we're going vintage here, I'm not sure if you can beat the '54-55 300SL, with the body color dash panel, the plaid seats, and the bespoke luggage set strapped to the rear deck.

MitchellC
MitchellC Dork
9/24/11 6:27 p.m.
Josh wrote: It's not the prettiest thing ever, but the ergonomic layout (all controls accessible without removing hands from wheel) combined with the best vehiclular seats I've ever sat in make the S2000 my favorite interior from a functional perspective.

I am completely okay with radio controls out of the passenger's reach.

Josh
Josh Dork
9/24/11 6:43 p.m.

There are radio controls under the foldout panel in front of the shifter, but that always stays shut in my car because I listen to everything through the iTrip in my pocket. Volume and mute are conveniently 3" from the wheel on the left side.

bigdaddylee82
bigdaddylee82 New Reader
9/24/11 7:36 p.m.

I've always liked how everything is just "right there" in a 300zx

I'm far from a Nissan fanboy but another one I love is the new model Maximas. It's like you're driving a super comfy home theater. The leather is soooo comfortable.

• Lee
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qYHYS6HEMUJEB1wmikT8anK00BzLDzyirtTYIZfX8XO2bxAwawhLuvJgnBttIcqU