1 ... 5 6 7
Driven5
Driven5 SuperDork
10/19/18 10:53 a.m.

... it’s a full 2000$ exhaust they are called IRS blast pipes and can’t really fix it.... 

...And these kids work at a muffler shop?? 

...who has his life together more then most adults...

Hopefully someday he'll realize that if you have to tell people you are, then you aren't. Unfortunately, many people never seem to learn that lesson.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
10/19/18 11:21 a.m.

He's an 18 year old father?

and the transition to full-blown Idiocracy continues.......

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/19/18 12:16 p.m.

I still think once the car was spotted it should have just been put on blocks in the middle of the night. Maybe had the spark plug wires rearranged for good measure. 

The0retical
The0retical UltraDork
10/19/18 12:36 p.m.

In reply to volvoclearinghouse :

Ram50Ron
Ram50Ron GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/19/18 12:40 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/19/18 1:04 p.m.

We are a judgmental bunch, aren't we?

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/19/18 5:44 p.m.

Bro dude paid $2000 for a not exhaust? Here I felt bad about the idea of paying more than $400 for a cat back for my Trans Am.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/19/18 8:35 p.m.

Even though this is more from my generation than from the generation we are talking about, I can't help but think about this when reading about this whole fiasco:

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/19/18 8:37 p.m.

Because you posted the Stuntazz, you are now my brother.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/19/18 8:58 p.m.

Without having read the thread, all I'll say is that if I win a billo dollars, VCH is going to get a celebratory burn out in his neighborhood from the first vehicle I purchase. 

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
10/19/18 9:48 p.m.

In reply to stanger_missle :

Totally

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UberDork
10/20/18 1:00 p.m.
Appleseed said:

We are a judgmental bunch, aren't we?

Coincidentally, some woman on the Nextdoor thread (who appeared to be older, maybe 50's/60's) made a very rude, personal attack regarding Justin's 18-year-old fatherhoodedness.  I told her I thought that was rude, personal, and not relevant.  Shortly thereafter, the thread was locked by an admin for "public shaming".  

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UberDork
10/20/18 1:00 p.m.
captdownshift said:

Without having read the thread, all I'll say is that if I win a billo dollars, VCH is going to get a celebratory burn out in his neighborhood from the first vehicle I purchase. 

As long as you buy me an identical vehicle, so we can do burnouts together.  

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/20/18 4:36 p.m.

I kind of want to do all my celebratory burnouts for any reason in his 'hood now. Lucky for him it's a bit out of the way for me and I'm lazy.

Hoondavan
Hoondavan Reader
10/22/18 8:16 a.m.

Funny how the individual who is causing the problems is the one who repeatedly suggests that "now that we've written on the internet everything is cool."  I think the people who took offense to his behavior should be the ones to write "yea, we cool."

Aside from the noise and reckless driving, etc...someone should also call the grammar police on Justin.   I'm usually the last person to comment on syntax, but my head hurts trying to translate that gibberish into English.

Toebra
Toebra Dork
10/22/18 2:41 p.m.
mtn said:
"I’m sure you don’t know that’s a front wheel drive car meaning only the front wheels have power and they can’t do burnouts"

... Huh. News to me.

Dad had an Eldorado at one point.  I can assure you 500ft/lb and FWD equals copious smoke from the front tires when the loud pedal is stomped from a standing start.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/22/18 3:59 p.m.

My Saturn SL1 on dry rotted 185s will do just as much of an annoying burnout as this guy's 240SX. Heck, I can even spin through most of 2nd in the rain. A KA24 isn't exactly a power house either.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse PowerDork
9/3/19 1:43 p.m.

At the risk of ressurecting a zombie, I thought of this post last Saturday morning as I was returning from the local dump.  I happened to drive past the Monroe Muffler where "Justin" claimed to work, and as chance would have it that 240SX was parked out front.

With a red primer fender.

And a smashed up rear end.

And red tape on one of the tail lights.

I laughed, and my daughter pipes up from the back seat, 'what's so funny?'  

"Oh, nothing dear.  Just someone seems to have run out of talent."

ClemSparks
ClemSparks UltimaDork
9/3/19 9:18 p.m.

You should stop at that shop with the Plymford and ask for something mundane like a state inspection or something they have to do but hate (I don't know if you have inspections where you are).

Ok...you really shouldn't do that...but if you did, you should smile the whole time.

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
87GLR1bUtPFTmDHN7NKjW1jnr4iywUpV3CgXG2lNoR1H9NXhXndefXxqNji58Lep