8/7/11 1:53 a.m.

I'm a geek

fasted58
fasted58 Dork
8/7/11 4:51 a.m.

hotrodlarry
hotrodlarry Reader
8/7/11 9:13 a.m.

I have one that I was given to me years ago by an ex-gf that hated the ex- before her

" I still miss my ex...... but my aim is improving"

darkbuddha
darkbuddha New Reader
8/7/11 7:25 p.m.

My favorite non-automotive related:

BTW, I've also worked on the design of a few... my most recent:

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
8/7/11 7:42 p.m.

Wish I'd had one of these when I owned a truck..

tr8todd
tr8todd Reader
8/7/11 7:47 p.m.

Saw one on a red van "fat people are harder to kidnap"

friedgreencorrado
8/7/11 8:57 p.m.

I think I want to make one that says: "Attention carjackers: This car has a clutch and a stick." Wonder how many I could sell?

Nitroracer
Nitroracer SuperDork
8/7/11 10:33 p.m.

"Grandma's gonna be mad when she sees what we did to her car..."

darkbuddha
darkbuddha New Reader
8/8/11 5:35 a.m.

Oh, I forgot another recent favorite, as seen on an early '80s panel molester-van:

"I'm the neighbor with the big freezer"

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Dork
8/8/11 7:49 a.m.
mad_machine wrote:
BoostedBrandon wrote: "I'm only speeding because I really have to poop!"
I have crohnes disease.. I can legally use that sticker!

Until Officer Friendly sees that you do your business on a handy little bag.

(I don't know much about it, so you probably don't.)

Duke
Duke SuperDork
8/8/11 7:56 a.m.
Wally wrote:

Wally, a guy I went to college with printed up a bunch of 2-3" round stickers with card suits like that: 1 with a spade, 1 with a club. He also printed some with a graphic of a wood screw on them. Any time we hit the mall we would take a handful and, errrr, edit any cars we found those stupid heart bumperstickers on. Of course, this was in the mid '80s, when the I Heart Whatever thing was first reaching disgustingness.

bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
8/8/11 9:29 a.m.

I know a guy who has a bumper sticker on the back of his 4WD cummins powered Dodge crew cab dually that says "I speed up to run over hybrids". I love that!

alex
alex SuperDork
8/8/11 9:40 a.m.

"Honk if you have poor impulse control."

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/8/11 9:47 a.m.

"If we arent supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of food?"

darkbuddha
darkbuddha New Reader
8/8/11 10:13 a.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: "If we arent supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of food?"

That seems in the same spirit as "Jesus was a jew"... obviously true, but somehow provocative.

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
8/8/11 10:32 a.m.

A few years back I got a close look at the Subaru Road Racing Team's Legacy wagon, on the liftgate was the sticker "Dude! You just got passed by a wagon."

4eyes
4eyes HalfDork
8/8/11 5:35 p.m.
Duke wrote:
Wally wrote:
Wally, a guy I went to college with printed up a bunch of 2-3" round stickers with card suits like that: 1 with a spade, 1 with a club. He also printed some with a graphic of a wood screw on them. Any time we hit the mall we would take a handful and, errrr, *edit* any cars we found those stupid heart bumperstickers on. Of course, this was in the mid '80s, when the I Heart Whatever thing was first reaching disgustingness.

BRILLIANT!!!

Back in the early seventies, a lot of the local motocross tow vehicles had, "WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT IN CALIFORNIA".

I think it still applies.

friedgreencorrado
8/8/11 6:25 p.m.
4eyes wrote: Back in the early seventies, a lot of the local motocross tow vehicles had, "WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT IN CALIFORNIA". I think it still applies.

There's a bunch of variations on that theme in the South. We don't care how you do it in (NY/NJ/Michigan/etc.).

I've always preferred the old Delta Airlines slogan, "Delta is ready when you are..", but it works better in conversation than it does on a sticker.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam SuperDork
8/8/11 8:29 p.m.

I got some stickers made that say "Gets 40 mpg without making the driver look like a tool" to combat all the yuppie high-and-mighty Prius owners telling me their cars were better than mine. Anyone want one?

I also need a sticker that has a Harley logo with a big ol' red slash through it. I'm reaching boiling point on those idiots driving by my house at full throttle at 5 AM. Cue the South Park episode...

novaderrik
novaderrik Dork
8/8/11 10:41 p.m.

back in the mid 90's one of my friends was a garbage man.. he found a bunch of "so and so" for Congress bumper stickers in a garbage can.. he spliced a few together and made me one that said "berkeley Congress".. i put it on the back of my Vega wagon.. a few weeks later, that same place threw out a bunch that said "What Would Jesus Do?".. i put one of those under my other bumper sticker, to make the best bumper sticker ever.. my mom peeled both of them off when i was visiting..

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/9/11 10:55 a.m.
phaze1todd wrote: I'm a geek

You're not a geek, you just have good taste. :)

Either that, or I'm a geek too.

bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
8/9/11 10:58 a.m.
Twin_Cam wrote: I also need a sticker that has a Harley logo with a big ol' red slash through it. I'm reaching boiling point on those idiots driving by my house at full throttle at 5 AM. Cue the South Park episode...

That reminds me of one - "Loud Pipes Save Lives"

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/9/11 11:13 a.m.
bravenrace wrote:
Twin_Cam wrote: I also need a sticker that has a Harley logo with a big ol' red slash through it. I'm reaching boiling point on those idiots driving by my house at full throttle at 5 AM. Cue the South Park episode...
"Loud Pipes Save Lives" <

...or can get your ass kicked

Im with Twin Cam...between the weekend warrior iron-maiden wannabe CPA bikertools with loud pipes, and the hill-jack necktards with their uber queer cummins-super-turbo-duallie-penis-extensions doing drunken burnouts to impress the toothless girls, its getting hard to sleep. Time to start tossing broken glass into the intersection...

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Reader
8/9/11 11:47 a.m.
Twin_Cam wrote: I got some stickers made that say "Gets 40 mpg without making the driver look like a tool" to combat all the yuppie high-and-mighty Prius owners telling me their cars were better than mine. Anyone want one? I also need a sticker that has a Harley logo with a big ol' red slash through it. I'm reaching boiling point on those idiots driving by my house at full throttle at 5 AM. Cue the South Park episode...

Be even better if they looked like the stickers that give hybrids carpool access here in Cali.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/9/11 5:38 p.m.

"if god wanted us to filter beer, he wouldnt have given us these livers " bells brewing

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hwpPNVKw6p7soZ746g9xT18Xd7t09fFH1vsC2I54aZ1Zzq1akilLPYhpLS0AU0O8