Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/4/11 4:00 p.m.

PORSCHE 917 GREATES SPORTS CAR OF ALL TIME Rare - $1 (PORTLAND)

I have a Porsche 917 Lemans this is the worlds greatest sports car in the history of cars cars it also won the world cup. ive not seen another one sold a while back for 3.5 Million a true Drivers cars just seeing whats out there I doubt Ill even get a offer that makes me think about trading or seeling but we will see 360 775 0667 interesteed in trades for evo sti g35 plus lots of cash other exotci cars let me know thanks

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/2247334498.html

(In case you are oblivious, the crackhead wants $3.5 million for a VW Beetle kit car that looks as much like a 917 as my left big toe).

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
3/4/11 4:08 p.m.

ZOMG i WILL TRADEZ U MAH UBER RACER CAR FOR YOUR CAN HAZ YOUR 5 YEER OL INFINIFINITY G COUPEZ? YOU CAN HZ MY GAME CUEB TO KTHNKASBAI

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/4/11 4:33 p.m.

LMFAO..literally! I'm amazed at the fact that it won the World Cup

Trades: EVO. STI. G35...omg, what a tool haha

crackhead puts it best, $3.5 million, really? on craigslist buddy? wow, just wow

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
3/4/11 4:39 p.m.

well the kit name is "laser 917" in his defense lol

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
3/4/11 5:10 p.m.

Back to the old "Advertise it for $1, asking a bazillion" argument thread.

Dick.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
3/4/11 5:12 p.m.

ransom
ransom GRM+ Memberand New Reader
3/4/11 5:29 p.m.

I can't tell whether this person:

A) Is under the impression they actually have a 917.

B) Knows it's a kit car but is trying to pull some sort of bizarre scam. I cannot for the life of me figure out how that's supposed to come to fruition.

C) Either of A or B plus is drugged out of their minds.

Actually, C may be a necessary component of either A or B. Plus, their spelling is almost as painful as the car. If I were really, really bored I might go investigate, but I just can't imagine that meeting this person will improve my life, however colorful the story might be.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
3/7/11 11:19 a.m.

my idea would be to tale a piture of a hot wheel sti or evo and offer to trade it and a $1 for his car...it is by what he wanted for the car in the ad....

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/7/11 11:25 a.m.

has he been hanging out with Charlie Sheen lately? I call that "Winning!"

triumph5
triumph5 Dork
3/7/11 11:27 a.m.

Flagged for withdrawal.....gone

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
R7gY5uEAyLiVQqj6l7k4K5eMAs3jBRdYDDjWZBoTTJQ6nsGczgwQ1Xze3KW7RmuW