trick70rs
trick70rs
5/4/13 7:00 p.m.

Hey guys I just found this place called Your Dream Garage in Baldwin Park. It is a DIY Autoshop garage in LA. I was looking for this before but now it came to live. I think their rate is pretty reasonable with all the tools and shop equipment. It might be a good place to work on my car. Had anyone try it out yet? This is their website: urdreamgarage.com

peter
peter HalfDork
5/4/13 7:10 p.m.

Can I work on my canoe there?

trick70rs
trick70rs New Reader
6/28/13 3:39 p.m.

Yeah I supposed you can work anything over there as long as it fits. Its a pretty big place btw.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UberDork
6/28/13 3:59 p.m.

At least its a helpful canoe.

Bumboclot
Bumboclot Reader
6/28/13 7:13 p.m.

I think you're a little quick to use your paddle as a club in this case. I'm pretty sure that this is a real person, who is probably not affiliated with this place and just wanted to share. Google his user name and I think you'll see why I say this.

To the OP: Is your name Tom?

stuart in mn
stuart in mn PowerDork
6/28/13 9:22 p.m.

There was a similar place in Minneapolis for a number of years, unfortunately it just closed a couple months ago. I think their rates were similar to this one. They're a neat idea, but my understanding is it's tough to get enough customers to make it profitable.

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
sAxOVbTkKjHrMWvA7CVRj5bqDM2pjZNv