pheller
pheller PowerDork
5/25/18 10:21 a.m.

I noticed we had those couple of months where they were doing 10, 15 or 20% off everything coupons. 

Now they are getting tricky, saying you can only use coupons with certain vendors. 

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
5/25/18 10:24 a.m.

Yup. Which is why im getting a dash cap from npd instead of ebay. Same price, no shipping.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
5/25/18 1:59 p.m.

They usually send out % off or $ off when the end of the quarter looms and they want to up their numbers.

The coupons for certain vendors are mixed in but as you know, mostly worthless.

PS this one should still be valid if you haven't used it yet; https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/ebay-motors-15-off-75-discount-code-ends-1159pm-pt-53118/139605/page1/

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/25/18 7:54 p.m.

Where are you finding these offers? Does eBay notify you when they are having a promotion?

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
5/26/18 11:34 a.m.

I have the app on my phone, so I get notifications sometimes. Other times it's on their home page. And sometimes they email. Some are targeted but I seem to have done something right I get most of them. Slickdeals is usually pretty good about posting ebay deals too if you set up a notification there. 

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
6/6/18 4:04 p.m.

20% off everything PICKDADSGIFT today until 7pm PST

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/6/18 4:16 p.m.

Is that a separate site, or an E-Bay store? Just to clarify. 

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
6/6/18 7:48 p.m.

that is an ebay coupon. looks like it's good for pretty much anything from any seller on ebay.

slickdeals is a deals discussion forum/website that usually posts ebay coupon codes or bucks promotions. 

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
6/6/18 7:59 p.m.

Awesome. Saved me 90 on a new set of tires for the Spyder!!

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/7/18 3:38 a.m.

I love the end of quarter-ish/holiday ebay coupons.  You can save with those on items that are price set by the manufacture that never get discounts.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
8/8/18 2:14 p.m.

15% off minimum purchase of $25. Can add multiple items to cart to meet minimum. 1 time use per account.

8am PST to 8pm PST 8/8/18. 

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 10:00 PM Pacific Time on August 8, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRONTO15

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 8:00 AM PT on August 8, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 8, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
2/3/20 1:14 p.m.

Thread resurrection - Has eBay pretty much stopped doing these sitewide coupons?  I've got a challenge-related item or two I'd like to buy, but it'd really help my budget if I can get a discount.  I don't seem to recall seeing any of them in my inbox in quite a while.

Mezzanine
Mezzanine Dork
2/3/20 1:30 p.m.

Seems like they only do site-wide deals once or twice a year now, and 5-10% is all you can hope for. I can remember at least one last year, and I'm on eBay almost daily.  

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
2/3/20 1:31 p.m.
eastsideTim said:

Thread resurrection - Has eBay pretty much stopped doing these sitewide coupons?  I've got a challenge-related item or two I'd like to buy, but it'd really help my budget if I can get a discount.  I don't seem to recall seeing any of them in my inbox in quite a while.

Timely question.  I need to buy some tires and in the past, I bought some tires with one of these site-wide 15% coupons.  

I have not seen the same coupons mentioned here on GRM in a long time.  If there was, I would buy today.  

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
2/3/20 2:52 p.m.

Sounds like I might be out of luck then, but I’ll keep an eye out for coupons, just in case.

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia Dork
2/3/20 3:44 p.m.

I get a $10 off discount offer from Ebay every month or 2 ,  but  no more  10, 15 or 20% off everything coupons

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0WnMzoTtmJ3bHsobQTsiyWax1QxrQkeS3KjH1kUFdwFKwr1woZMGkItarM6KDh2k