1 2
chuckles
chuckles Dork
10/18/17 7:16 a.m.

Dale Jr's Talladega qualifying time is way slower than last year's pole. It would have been 22nd on last year's grid. About the same with his last pole. Are the cars slower on the superspeedways this year?

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
10/18/17 7:48 a.m.

They changed the aero package, and I'm pretty sure it took away a fair amount of down force.  The cars are more "entertaining" for the driver's this year.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
10/18/17 12:42 p.m.

So you're saying the "Car of Tomorrow" wings did 9/11?

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
10/18/17 12:53 p.m.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/18/17 1:02 p.m.

In reply to Huckleberry :

What if I only agree to some from each level, do I just average it out?

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
10/18/17 1:10 p.m.

I can't get past the incorrect possessive apostrophe in "Clinton's."

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
10/18/17 1:31 p.m.

Not sure what the black pope one is but Arinze and Sarah have their supporters for the next go around. smiley

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/18/17 1:47 p.m.

Level Seven contains the nefarious entities that control what level the other conspiracies get placed in.

racerdave600
racerdave600 UltraDork
10/18/17 2:16 p.m.
Tom Suddard said:

Now you're just starting a new conspiracy using the secret apostrophe sect.  They have meetings to see where they can cause chaos by randomly throwing out commas and apostrophes in places where they don't belong.  What's next, adding letters to common words, dangling participles, on purpose?  Where does it end?!!

BrokenYugo
BrokenYugo MegaDork
10/18/17 3:10 p.m.
Tom Suddard said:

That and they put MKULTRA in with a bunch of tin foil hat grade stuff. 

Bobzilla
Bobzilla MegaDork
10/18/17 3:28 p.m.

I don't know what a lot of those are, and I know I'm scared to google most of them. 

Besides, everyone knows that Kennedy was killed by the Clintons, and they are actual aliens from area 51

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
10/18/17 3:57 p.m.
Tom Suddard said:

Hi Margie!

WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing Dork
10/18/17 4:28 p.m.
racerdave600 said:
Tom Suddard said:

Now you're just starting a new conspiracy using the secret apostrophe sect.  They have meetings to see where they can cause chaos by randomly throwing out commas and apostrophes in places where they don't belong.  What's next, adding letters to common words, dangling participles, on purpose?  Where does it end?!!

To boldly split infinitives that no man has split before!

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Dork
10/18/17 4:38 p.m.

Back to the OP...

Yes they changed the aero package for the cars to make them more entertaining to watch. IE more crashing.

The multiple red flags and high number of DNFs shows that it worked.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/18/17 5:01 p.m.
Tom Suddard said:

yes, the correct way should be: Clintons'. And the actual way it should read is Clintons

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/18/17 6:06 p.m.

If you say “take me to the one called Clin-TON” into a spinning fan, it sounds really sci-fi spooky-spacy.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
10/18/17 7:54 p.m.

What level are anti vaxxers?

Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition SuperDork
10/19/17 6:44 a.m.
racerdave600 said:
Tom Suddard said:

I think your on to something. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/19/17 9:30 a.m.
RX Reven' said:

If you say “take me to the one called Clin-TON” into a spinning fan, it sounds really sci-fi spooky-spacy.

Hi, Kang. Or is it Kodos?

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
10/19/17 9:42 a.m.

I propose that Chemtrails and 9/11 was an inside job be moved down to level 2.  What's left in level 1 I'd say call level 0 they are more like items with opposing view points.

I had never heard of Project Bluebeam until that list either.  Wow, that's a doozy! 

slefain
slefain PowerDork
10/19/17 9:50 a.m.

I'm more concerned about the mind controlling sound wave signal that the NASCAR exhaust systems are tuned for. The signal only works when the cars are speeding up or down by large amounts. That's why there are more restarts and why they added a road course. The wrecks are planned to remove and cars that aren't putting out a strong enough signal, which actualy weakens the overal signal....

Mezzanine
Mezzanine Dork
10/20/17 12:39 p.m.

Conspiracy? I present to you (courtesy of Gravity's Rainbow) the Proverbs for Paranoids:

1. You may never get to touch the Master, but you can tickle his creatures.

2. The innocence of the creature is in inverse proportion to the immorality of the Master.

3. If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

4. You hide, They seek.

5. Paranoids are not paranoids because they're paranoid, but because they keep putting themselves, berkeleying idiots, deliberately into paranoid situations.

chuckles
chuckles Dork
10/20/17 9:01 p.m.

So, the others didn't tank to let Dale have pole?

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
10/21/17 10:48 a.m.

The great thing about conspiracies is: if you don't believe in one, you automatically become part of it.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/22/17 9:35 a.m.

Anyone know of a good conspiracy theory Web site? I want to know WHAT'S GOING ON, and have a good laugh.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WLGk1LqQeoLr57lSb3au96a10UhY9iVlN8L78UTZstmoZRn3d1XjalcUMOXfKQ0C