1 2
cwh
cwh PowerDork
1/24/14 8:51 p.m.

Thread from 2014:

For cheap entertainment in a non-touristy area, I will chime in for Trinidad. Parties? They live for them. Beautiful beaches? Woo boy. Cheap? Maybe not as cheap as Costa Rica, but you don't have to be locked into a resort, either. Beautiful women? Oh, lordy, and they LOVE American men. BTDT. And, no where near the disease problems of Thailand and other Asian locations.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/24/14 9:08 p.m.

I would not of expected this travel thread to contain "jokes" about homosexual pedophilia and ranking destinations on the ease to bed, lack of disease, and thorough objectification of the female inhabitants of the country...

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
1/24/14 9:10 p.m.

some day I'd like to see the great barrier reef, or maybe the galapagos islands....those trips may not fit your budget, though.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/24/14 9:10 p.m.

That said I hear Cuba is nice and travel able now.

drsmooth
drsmooth Reader
1/26/14 12:38 a.m.

If you can travel to cuba.. Be sure to talk to mechanics there, if you have any interest in crapcan racing..

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/26/14 12:30 p.m.
nocones wrote: I would not of expected this travel thread to contain "jokes" about homosexual pedophilia and ranking destinations on the ease to bed, lack of disease, and thorough objectification of the female inhabitants of the country...

Hey, I asked for it

I'm getting divorced and feel an urge to spray some baby batter in the eyes of hot women half my age. There. I said it.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
11/13/18 4:53 a.m.

Zombie thread, canoe deleted 

noodle
noodle GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/13/18 8:38 p.m.

I spent a week last year in Colombia.  Bogata and Medellin.  Both were a great experience. 

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise Reader
11/13/18 10:51 p.m.

Heading to Hong Kong, Kyoto, Tokyo on Thursday for 10 days . 

Sadly it isn’t cheap :( 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IOnlWvBaVyltksLatRKgr54FiuUkDNyshrry7Fvs00IP1kSFrJdKSRwMwJaQzlVW