1 2
noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/27/21 8:16 a.m.

Meh, on Facebook.  I just did a search for "dune buggy" with quotes so the search engine sees that as one term.

First item on the list.  Rail rear engined drag car listed as Race car.  Defiantly (love spell check.) not a dune or a buggy.

Not impressed.

I almost understand the marketing approach.  Throw it all on the wall and maybe something will stick and a sale will be made.  (I didn't even know I needed that!)

Not impressed.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) Dork
3/8/21 3:02 p.m.
onemanarmy
onemanarmy Reader
7/15/23 2:45 p.m.

bumping this back up....my team has created wyndscreen.com to remedy most of the ills of Clist and Marketplace for privately owned vehicles (Cars and trucks now....working on more niches as we speak)

check it out and let me know good/bad/WTH thoughts!

chandler
chandler MegaDork
7/15/23 4:00 p.m.
onemanarmy said:

bumping this back up....my team has created wyndscreen.com to remedy most of the ills of Clist and Marketplace for privately owned vehicles (Cars and trucks now....working on more niches as we speak)

check it out and let me know good/bad/WTH thoughts!

Pretty slick, thank you and I hope it works out!

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
7/16/23 12:02 a.m.

In reply to onemanarmy :

Spent a couple minutes checking out the site. Looks nice. I was using Firefox as my browser.

A couple of comments/suggestions:

1. Being able to sort the vehicle order by price, distance, length of time advertised, etc.  would be appreciated.

2. Being able to open the vehicle page in a new window or tab would be nice. If not, returning to the same location in the original list would be good.

3. When I went to the next page, it took me to the bottom of the new page instead of the top.

4. When I went back from a vehicle page, it went back to the top of the page I had been on instead of the row of vehicles that one had come from.

onemanarmy
onemanarmy Reader
7/16/23 8:33 a.m.

Thanks!   Yea, there are a few navigation bugs and 'nice to haves' that we are working on!

Appreciate it!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XtLiMVizzn6OpINdPiM8dwk2TFUZ72pkw0IIAalPLS04OmDWqwbYd2oOtzauT5gm