RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/8/18 11:23 a.m.

With all these other meet up threads going on, I thought I'd chime in with one for my neck of the woods. 

When: Saturday June 2nd, 4PM till whenever, rain or shine the carport makes it nice

Where: my place in Greensburg. 

What: little miss attitude is having her 3rd birthday party. 

Obviously June is still a bit away, but I'm already going through prep and sorting things out, so might as well get an early mention here. 

Same as in years past, no presents, I won't force you to work on any projects, and there will be a ton of food. Different than years past, BYOB. I used to provide the beer, but a combination of people who can't handle a few beers and my not drinking anymore means BYOB. 

I'm not sure which smokers will even be working at that time, but it's a safe bet that the various meat groups will be well represented. I'm hoping to have some more exotic fair for the adventurous, but no guarantees. 

Also, I'm up to about 2 dozen cones, so if your kids are small enough for tricycles, power wheels, and things of that nature, we can bet on them, err, let them do some racing, if the weather cooperates. 

As usual, my phone number and address will get added in the week before, I just wanted to get people thinking about a meetup on this side of the state. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/2/18 11:55 a.m.

So here we are a month out, I thought I would post an update and get people thinking. 

There will be kid racing if weather permits. Foot powered and possibly battery powered vehicles.

The menu this year will be slightly different from years past. There will be smoked pork butt, lamb, and tri tip, there will be deep fried turkey and homemade chicken nuggets. There will be cake and deep fried cheesecake. There may be ribs if I can get a good deal. 

For early arrivals, there may even be smoked crab legs...

Coolers of juice, water, and Gatorade/pop will be on hand as well.

All you need to bring if you're coming is something to sit on and an appetite.

Still going to be Saturday June 2 at 4pm.

That's all I got for now. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/25/18 11:09 a.m.

Hope to see some of you next week. The 60 hour turkey gravy is cooking already.

Bring chairs. 

Currently, weather looks like hot as hell and 50% chance of rain, that's what the carport is for.  

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/2/18 10:42 a.m.

Today at 4. 

Food is ready, sauces are simmering, come on down this afternoon. 

Seven two four 989 sixty one forty one

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ajOht0oUkbYmMNKVtXpT0oARlyqBJdUyIGAqoGUyq1EsAmBSRRm3vmuyfJWKhatQ