1 2 3 ... 33
Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
3/2/17 12:51 p.m.

Wisconsin has an old law on the books only allowing Wisconsin butter to be sold in the state so Kerry Gold Irish butter fans drive to Illinois for butter. Life's rough.

Chicago Tribune Article

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/2/17 12:56 p.m.

When selecting between luxury hotel option for a recent trip I had the option which attention starved, socialite, reality television star to support. I settled, begrudgingly, with Hilton. She looks like she could use a cheeseburger.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
3/2/17 1:50 p.m.

name it something else like yellow creamy angel's breath.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
3/2/17 2:02 p.m.

My sloppy joe at lunch was rather sloppy.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
3/2/17 2:05 p.m.

My feet are getting tired since I've been standing at my desk all day. I think it is time to lower the desk and sit down for a while.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey PowerDork
3/2/17 2:13 p.m.

I'm concerned my motorcycle is distracting me from my race car.

imgon
imgon Reader
3/2/17 2:16 p.m.

My race car makes my motorcycle collect dust.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/2/17 2:16 p.m.

The Sigma Derby tables were removed from the Mont Bleu in South Lake Tahoe. I am going to South lake Tahoe on Saturday and was REALLY looking forward to playing...

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/2/17 2:17 p.m.

As someone who lives in Wisconsin, I knew that there was a law prohibiting margarine back in the day but I didn't know there was something still on the books that is actively changing my processed dairy shelf at the grocery store. I usually buy the Land-o-lakes half sticks. I wonder if the Kerrygold taste better? I'm fairly sure we have other kerrygold products at the store.

As for first world problems, just the stress from closing on a 10 acre home a week from tomorrow. HELLO derelict car storage!

Jay
Jay UltraDork
3/2/17 2:21 p.m.

My 2012-era smartphone is too slow to run Google Translate using the camera in realtime.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
3/2/17 2:22 p.m.

The challenge car has distracted me from the duster that was almost finished.

I skipped lunch to leave early to take my daughter to lego batman and im hungry.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/2/17 2:23 p.m.
RossD wrote: As someone who lives in Wisconsin, I knew that there was a law prohibiting margarine back in the day but I didn't know there was something still on the books that is actively changing my processed dairy shelf at the grocery store. I usually buy the Land-o-lakes half sticks. I wonder if the Kerrygold taste better? I'm fairly sure we have other kerrygold products at the store.

It is better than Land-O-Lakes. Not good enough for me to justify the price difference, but it is better. I can't explain it either.

My mom buys it, and she typically buys generic store-brand items.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
3/2/17 2:24 p.m.

Also I ran out of coconut oil for my espresso this morning.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UberDork
3/2/17 2:26 p.m.

I haven't driven my Miata since November.

STM317
STM317 Dork
3/2/17 2:26 p.m.

Car parts for my toy vehicle are more expensive than I think they should be

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/2/17 2:29 p.m.

My waiter neglected to bring the house-made mints with my bill last week, so I don't want to hear of your piddly hardships with all that I am going through.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
3/2/17 2:31 p.m.

I have more toys in my house/garage than I have room for.

Ransom
Ransom GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/2/17 2:38 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: I'm concerned my motorcycle is distracting me from my race car.

Get out of my head! And for anybody else reading, see my Aprilia in open classifieds.

Ransom
Ransom GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/2/17 2:40 p.m.

My expensive hamburger was disappointing, and the local Fiat Internet manager is being slightly pushy about scheduling an Abarth test drive.

I have really good problems.

Rufledt
Rufledt UberDork
3/2/17 2:46 p.m.

In reply to Datsun310Guy:

Someone needs to tell my local grocery store about that, Irish butter is taking up space in my Wisconsin dairy shelf! Or not, I don't really care.

My first word problem: my feet kind of hurt when I wear my non work shoes. The inserts in my work shoes cure this, but I only have one pair and transferring them between shoes is annoying.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UltimaDork
3/2/17 3:22 p.m.

My kids honor band is overlapping with her track meet which is almost overlapping with the trip for a visit to an early college admissions program and she's tired because she had to stay out late for the awards ceremony for the regional science fair. Her success is getting in the way of more success.

cdowd
cdowd HalfDork
3/2/17 3:27 p.m.

I had to move my classic sports car to get to the lift so I would not have to be on my back to change the oil in my BMW.

bigdaddylee82
bigdaddylee82 SuperDork
3/2/17 3:31 p.m.

I was all set to buy a new boomstick, it was impractical, really good for nothing but plinking, but looks cool, was on sale and I wanted it. Then I found out how much my MRI was going to cost, and that I haven't met my deductible for the year. I annoyingly did the responsible thing and used money previously earmarked for impractical boomstick, on health care.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/2/17 3:38 p.m.

I missed all the sales on Leatherman Skeletools. I want one bad but can't justify it yet, despite my trying to.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/2/17 4:26 p.m.

I had to unload my extra race car off of my trailer to go pick up a load of free lumber. Now the extra race car has a dead battery.

1 2 3 ... 33

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ESEawT5QPs7jxBcSBRX9n0biDR6Jzrpmy1qZHh2vaxe3piOp0YE2DOviIed6qizB