Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
3/18/19 6:02 p.m.

Hot sauce saves lives. 

https://thetakeout.com/taco-bell-hot-sauce-saves-life-car-crash-florida-1833374732

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/18/19 6:22 p.m.

Fueled by Caffeine proves  click bait  is clicky. laugh

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
3/18/19 6:39 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

If you own a home and owe less that $600k on it Obama can save you money with this one trick that the IRS hates. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/18/19 9:18 p.m.

Much better. 

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/19/19 10:19 a.m.

what is it with people putting their car into the wrong gear and hitting the gas? I always put it into gear, feel it engage, and then let it roll a moment before giving it throttle. Gives me that last chance to look for other cars and pedestrians and is easier on the transmission. Are these people just dropping it into gear and flooring it?

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/19/19 11:18 a.m.

Can I comment without clicking?

Sure I can. My two year old in a car seat once shoved my running pickup into third gear on a jobsite. Fortunately it hit a thousand pound plate compactor, high centered itself and stalled.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
3/20/19 11:20 a.m.
mad_machine said:

what is it with people putting their car into the wrong gear and hitting the gas? I always put it into gear, feel it engage, and then let it roll a moment before giving it throttle. Gives me that last chance to look for other cars and pedestrians and is easier on the transmission. Are these people just dropping it into gear and flooring it?

Close. They floor it, then drop it into gear.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cNBJAQG3gaXsQESdfycMrrCLOv1wfZmPfbih9MTzH3JAH2kDkDNOTxxJjoSgwT7u