1 2
junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
1/28/12 10:10 p.m.

A few of my buddies and I have been testing a short (45min) enduro were we pick 2 C class or below cars at random. You then build one of them to the top of C (425pi) you have 15 minutes to buy, upgrade and tune. So about one hour start to finish. we are looking for more guys (or girls) who are going to be at least a little serious. If there is interest say so and I will post more details.

64chrysler300
64chrysler300 New Reader
1/28/12 10:16 p.m.

Sounds interesting.......but my game time is sporatic during the day. Or way late at night when the rest of the household is asleep.

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
1/28/12 11:09 p.m.

8:30pm (central) till about 10pm

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
2/2/12 8:16 p.m.

if you want in just send a friend invite to junkbuggie on x box live.

Brotus7
Brotus7 Reader
2/2/12 8:23 p.m.

I'll bite.

Brotus7
Brotus7 Reader
2/2/12 8:27 p.m.

Friend request sent

Brotus7
Brotus7 Reader
2/2/12 9:49 p.m.

That was fun. I'll be back next week.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
2/3/12 10:59 a.m.

Sounds like something I'd be interested in!

ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter SuperDork
2/3/12 12:51 p.m.

What time do you guys usually run?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Reader
2/3/12 5:32 p.m.

I could do a race like this tonight. Any takers?

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
2/3/12 8:54 p.m.

just shoot me a friend request and say grm or some such. this is done on thursdays at 8:30 pm central time and it goes till about 10:00 pm

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
2/8/12 7:43 p.m.

I'm down for tomorrow, I'll bring a friend along too maybe. I'll send you a request tomorrow.

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
2/9/12 1:30 a.m.

It would be cool to have you.

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
2/9/12 1:43 a.m.

Also there is talk of adding a points system for some sort of "seson". There is about 6 of us that have been at this pretty regular now, with brotus7 and a few other new guys it looks like we are at 9. so this is not a small event but I still think it would be nice to see full pack. Also dont be intimidated there are drivers of all skill levels right now so there will be some one you will have some intense raceing with.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/9/12 7:32 a.m.

Too late for an early riser like me. In bed at 9 central. I'll still add you.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
2/9/12 7:49 a.m.

Sounds like fun but I'm a total n00b to xbox live. I've only played Red Dead with people, and it got frustrating as I don't really want to use the headset.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/9/12 8:14 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: Sounds like fun but I'm a total n00b to xbox live. I've only played Red Dead with people, and it got frustrating as I don't really want to use the headset.

Yea, were not 12 year old Xbox though guys who cheat.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
2/9/12 9:36 a.m.

Oh, I don't give a E36 M3 about anybody cheating. I just don't want to be on the receiving end of multiple facepalms. As in: If I wanted to race with you guys, I'd have no idea how to do so, and even if I figured that out, I'd still figure out a way to hold up the show.

PS: And I hit people a lot

racerfink
racerfink Dork
2/9/12 12:05 p.m.

Well, depending on what time y'all start... I've got a basketball playoff game I'm coaching, and my daughter has her college game tonight as well. Don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Reader
2/9/12 12:38 p.m.

I will send an request your way tonight. My tag is OPCCpl.Hate or something like that. lol. Id like to do an enduro like that. What tracks do you guys run? Or is it a vote once we are in the lobby?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/9/12 12:50 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel:

Its pretty easy. We send invite, you accept, select vehicle, select "ready" and when everyone is ready, the race is started. The settings cab always be set to "Ghost" the cars so you can't hit each other, but I like to run stimulation.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Reader
2/9/12 1:32 p.m.

I like simulation myself, it makes you try to race more clean and give room. Hell, I even use comms to let people with a run on me to know which way I am giving room. (can't give point-bys in video games )

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/9/12 1:40 p.m.

In reply to Anti-stance:

Can't flip the bird either.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
2/9/12 3:20 p.m.

You don't run with collisions on?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/9/12 3:24 p.m.

In reply to racerfink:

I do, but if Poop is going to run into everybody, I'm letting him know there are ways around the problem.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
z0eVYkfYD6D9p7R476ozMCSturbe2BhCHn2hEDfSBzbx7muWjoRi23Ng4vEN1cUV