1 2
RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/10/17 8:40 a.m.

Banked. Gravel. Corner. 

I liked the original top gear track enough to buy several videogames to drive it on. I'm hoping I can convince the rallyx guys to duplicate this track, as we could make it happen at our tracks. 

The celebrity interview did kind of drag on, but I think this was a way better season opener than last year. 

Plus, looks like a Delta flying off a ramp in the "things to come" segment, and who doesn't like flying Lancias?

loosecannon
loosecannon Dork
12/10/17 10:23 a.m.

I am a huge fan of TG when these guys hosted and am a little mystified by the people that say that The Grand Tour sucks. Sure, it is missing some cool stuff like Celebrity in a Reasonably Priced Car and the Stig but Clarkson, Hammond and May are still doing what they have always done, the cinematography is just as good, cars just as fast and challenges just as ridiculous. I choose to enjoy what we have instead of lamenting what we lost.

Brian
Brian MegaDork
12/10/17 10:41 a.m.

I enjoyed CBC, or at least the celebrity death part. “Does that mean they won’t be coming on?”

I have two thoughts on lamenting “not as good as the old stuff”. First, we are not talking about George Lucas. The old stuff still exists. If it is that much better, then it is worth watching again. Second, is the new stuff so bad that it is worse than if it wasn’t made at all?

Back on topic, I need to watch the new stuff. I kind of forgot I have Amazon. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/10/17 3:52 p.m.

CBC was dumb at first but it got to be like the kid they kept killing off in south park and it grew on me to the point I really liked it. Sad to see it go but it probably had run it’s course.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xqwa4dF9jGKu8OHrSW6ZCrc77lvi3A5PzxhxKxougY9D01Q89TwrsK2Ue3DH4O6d