1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/19/20 11:05 p.m.

I finished my class tonight, hope to join up again soon, maybe Friday.

hobiercr (FS)
hobiercr (FS) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/22/20 7:58 a.m.

Coffee, with cream.

NOT A TA
NOT A TA SuperDork
5/22/20 8:47 a.m.

Is there a meeting now? Trying to use zoom for first time on a phone. Looks like I need a meeting ID?

NOT A TA
NOT A TA SuperDork
5/22/20 9:00 a.m.

Giving up since it's 10 AM

hobiercr (FS)
5/22/20 9:32 a.m.

In reply to NOT A TA :

Sorry, just saw this. Once Zoom is loaded on your phone, just re-click on the meeting link in the OP. 

glueguy (Forum Supporter)
glueguy (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/22/20 10:46 a.m.

Sorry I had to drop off, the boss called to prep for our 10:00 call.

This is the generation of Prelude I was referring to

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/22/20 12:29 p.m.

In reply to NOT A TA :

Did you create an account after you installed Zoom? You need to do that, then when you click on the next meeting link it should connect you automatically without needing the Meeting ID. Took me a while to figure that out...

hobiercr (FS)
5/26/20 11:18 a.m.

Bumping for tonight. I hadn't added it to my calendar so I'm glad I remembered. laugh

hobiercr (FS)
5/26/20 6:57 p.m.

Up

barefootskater
barefootskater SuperDork
5/26/20 6:59 p.m.

Not sure I'll make it tonight. Still working, and an hour from home. 

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/26/20 7:14 p.m.

My class is over. Just finished dinner, now I'm about to start studying for the test. :(

I had a long tough day at work, so I might not last long. If that's the case, I'll join in.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/26/20 7:15 p.m.

I'll be on in a bit

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/26/20 8:00 p.m.

In reply to glueguy (Forum Supporter) :

Olds, huh? Funny

NOT A TA
NOT A TA SuperDork
5/26/20 8:08 p.m.
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to NOT A TA :

Did you create an account after you installed Zoom? You need to do that, then when you click on the next meeting link it should connect you automatically without needing the Meeting ID. Took me a while to figure that out...

I did create an account and was able to use it over the weekend for a 90th B-day thing for a relative since a real party was cancelled due to Covid. Not being particularly modern gadget savvy and having old man eyesight I don't use the internet on my phone, so I can't just copy & paste tyhe link for the GRM meeting. Can someone post the actual code?

mjrj (Forum Supporter)
mjrj (Forum Supporter) New Reader
5/26/20 8:10 p.m.
EvanB (Forum Supporter)
EvanB (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/26/20 8:13 p.m.
NOT A TA said:

In reply to NOT A TA :

I did create an account and was able to use it over the weekend for a 90th B-day thing for a relative since a real party was cancelled due to Covid. Not being particularly modern gadget savvy and having old man eyesight I don't use the internet on my phone, so I can't just copy & paste tyhe link for the GRM meeting. Can someone post the actual code?

You should be able to just click the link in the first post and it will automatically open zoom on your phone. I've always done it on a laptop so it might be different for phones. 

mjrj (Forum Supporter)
mjrj (Forum Supporter) New Reader
5/26/20 8:16 p.m.
EvanB (Forum Supporter) said:
NOT A TA said:

In reply to NOT A TA :

You should be able to just click the link in the first post and it will automatically open zoom on your phone. I've always done it on a laptop so it might be different for phones. 

You may have to give permission to allow zoom to open if your security settings are high.

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
5/26/20 8:53 p.m.

I found it is a bit different for phones and you may need to go into app settings and check the permissions. At least I did with an Android.

hobiercr (FS)
5/28/20 8:00 a.m.

Coffee is hot!

EvanB (Forum Supporter)
6/2/20 5:09 p.m.

Nothing tonight?

hobiercr (FS)
6/2/20 5:57 p.m.

In reply to EvanB (Forum Supporter) :

I'm just not feeling it today. I felt the last couple of chats didn't have a smooth conversation that some of the earlier ones did. It also may be that the general state of affairs, in the world and on the boards, just has me in a bit of a funk. I may read a book. 

I am planning to do the Friday morning chat from 9-10am and do a Tuesday night one next week.

EvanB (Forum Supporter)
6/2/20 6:00 p.m.

In reply to hobiercr (FS) :

Fair enough, I feel similar.

tb (Forum Supporter)
tb (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/2/20 6:32 p.m.

I had planned on logging in tonight in an attempt to help clear up my funk... but I totally understand. 

I recognize that I am not always a totally pleasant person to chat with, myself.

I'll keep an eye out for any possible future chats to listen in on!

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/4/20 8:21 a.m.

Try and be there Friday!!!  

barefootskater
barefootskater SuperDork
6/4/20 9:27 p.m.

Bump for tomorrow am!

1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
01DiMIQsJGYBviVnxDzLKXUR21MYkbsw7j0YWIXq0LOR11uTSnBd1GUmwJix1F2q