1 2
N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/17/13 8:13 a.m.

A list of Xbox Handles from those who wish to mercilessly slaughter people with you on GTA V. When loading the game, "a" will select to go straight to online or story.

GRM Handle: Xbox Handle

• N Sperlo: Ag3ntWabbit
  • Powar: miatarpowar
  • SyntheticBlinkerFluid: SBF95
  • clutchsmoke: Deiuxe
  • failboat: ratRØ
  • Xceler8x : Xceler8x
  • jde: RacerJDE
  • barrowcadbury: barrowcadbury
  • 3brokenhondas: mrbing85513
  • psteav: psteav
  • Conquest351: Conquest351
  • mndsm: mndsm
  • Catatafish: Playerdove
  • yamaha: mtx95sho
  • ZOOMX5: LAGUNAROADSTER
  • Nocones: Nocones
  • JohnnyT: JohnnyT13
  • 1Kris06: gg1Kris06gg

Rockstar Games Social Club

• N Sperlo: Sperlo
  • RossD: RzaRando
  • Catatafish: reameasy
  • Conquest351: Conquest351

Post your Xbox handle and I'll add it to the list above.

Powar
Powar Dork
9/17/13 8:35 a.m.

Powar : miatarpowar

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
9/17/13 8:52 a.m.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid : SBF95

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
9/17/13 9:25 a.m.

clutchsmoke: Deiuxe

failboat
failboat SuperDork
9/17/13 11:38 a.m.

I might just play solo tonight but who knows. anyways my gt is in my sig (thats a zero at the end)

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
9/17/13 12:28 p.m.
failboat wrote: I might just play solo tonight but who knows. anyways my gt is in my sig (thats a zero at the end)

Everyone is going to be playing solo tonight and for the next 14 or so nights. No multiplayer for the first two weeks after launch so everyone gets a chance to play the single player without having to jump into multiplayer where everyone else has been lurking instead of actually playing the game

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/17/13 12:30 p.m.
clutchsmoke wrote:
failboat wrote: I might just play solo tonight but who knows. anyways my gt is in my sig (thats a zero at the end)
Everyone is going to be playing solo tonight and for the next 14 or so nights. No multiplayer for the first two weeks after launch so everyone gets a chance to play the single player without having to jump into multiplayer where everyone else has been lurking instead of actually playing the game

A very good plan, might I add. It gives everybody time to get used to the game and figure things out. Even the playing field so to speak. But I WILL drop a grenade at your berkeleying feet and blow your ass up, either way.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/17/13 1:39 p.m.

Xceler8x : Xceler8x

Easy peasy bitches. Let's see if you can catch my bullets.

Multiplayer starts Oct 1.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
9/17/13 2:23 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote:
clutchsmoke wrote:
A very good plan, might I add. It gives everybody time to get used to the game and figure things out. Even the playing field so to speak. But I WILL drop a grenade at your berkeleying feet and blow your ass up, either way.

A couple friends and I were having a race where we all jump off the "empire state building" at the same time and see who could pop the 'chute, land, and live the fastest. I got up there last, threw down a C4 and detonated it. Laughed maniacally for a solid 5 minutes after that. Ahhh good times.

jde
jde Reader
9/17/13 4:20 p.m.

RacerJDE here

barrowcadbury
barrowcadbury Reader
9/17/13 4:33 p.m.

The GTA thread sold me... picking it up tonight!

XBL Username = barrowcadbury

3brokenhondas
3brokenhondas New Reader
9/17/13 6:20 p.m.

Xbl mrbing85513

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/17/13 9:04 p.m.

psteav /

P.S. Bring it Sperlo. I made copies of all your keys.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/18/13 8:45 a.m.
psteav wrote: psteav / P.S. Bring it Sperlo. I made copies of all your keys.

Hell. I've had copies of all your keys:

Conquest351
Conquest351 UltraDork
9/18/13 9:41 a.m.

Mine is Conquest351, I don't have the game in my hands yet. Also I need to renew my XBox Live. So, just add me and I'll hit ya'll up. LOL

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/20/13 12:44 p.m.

mndsm..... is mndsm. I'm REAL imaginative.

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
9/20/13 2:06 p.m.

can i get into this action with my Dreamcast?

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/20/13 2:27 p.m.

LOL

Catatafish
Catatafish Reader
9/24/13 6:14 p.m.

Playerdove

Or dreameasy on the social club.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
9/25/13 9:13 a.m.

So, since I have PS3 and you guys are talking about Xbox 360, will the multiplayer go cross platform? I've heard that this can actually happen these days but haven't encountered it yet. I joined the GRM Social Club, already.

RossD: RzaRando

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/25/13 10:30 a.m.

mtx95sho

I haven't even touched online play or figured out how any of it works. Oh, and Xbox here as well.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/25/13 10:34 a.m.
yamaha wrote: mtx95sho I haven't even touched online play or figured out how any of it works. Oh, and Xbox here as well.

Online isn't live til Oct1- and that is the day the worlds servers will scream in agony.

ZOOMX5
ZOOMX5 New Reader
9/27/13 9:07 a.m.

ZOOMX5: LAGUNAROADSTER

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
10/1/13 8:45 a.m.

Bump for opening day.

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
10/1/13 9:57 a.m.

I don't even know if I'll mess around with multiplayer yet