1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 179
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/18/17 5:03 p.m.

In reply to Powar:

I've been nightly as of late. Feel free to pop in whenever.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/18/17 5:09 p.m.
Chadeux wrote: In reply to yupididit: That's cool. If your name isn't what it is on here, mention that it's you so I don't just ignore it like most of the requests I get.

Its cherrod8 and I've yet to add you because ford excursion lol

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/18/17 6:27 p.m.

In reply to yupididit:

Fair enough.

yupididit
7/18/17 8:57 p.m.

In reply to Chadeux:

Added you

yupididit
7/18/17 10:00 p.m.

So, how does one earn these bucks? I haven't played in forever lol.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/19/17 7:00 a.m.
yupididit wrote: So, how does one earn these bucks? I haven't played in forever lol.

Mndsm's 4 minute guide to millions-

Step one, play overtime rumble. A match win is paying 100k+. You'll need 5-6 of these to get cranking.

Step 2- motorcycle club. Cheapest one is way the berkeley out in paleto bay.

Step 3- businesses. Start with the cheap forgery shop, also in paleto bay.

Load forgery with supplies. Do more overtime. Go back, reload supplies. Upgrade as you can. Run deliveries once the product line is full. Should be worth 150k to foxhen in the city. Wash, rinse, repeat. Buy more businesses as you can afford them.

yupididit
7/19/17 7:09 p.m.

Steps one and two complete.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/20/17 8:28 a.m.

In reply to yupididit:

You are well on your way. Don't forget to upgrade your business when you get there. It will increase payouts and creation speed.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/21/17 4:52 p.m.

All my businesses are packed out. Word to the wise, do not do a large delivery solo. It will kill you.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
7/22/17 3:33 p.m.

I suppose I should log on.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/22/17 3:37 p.m.

In reply to Esoteric Nixon:

You could. Or you could keep playing minecraft

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
7/22/17 4:10 p.m.

Tonight?

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/22/17 4:26 p.m.

Getting really sick of the online not working for me, laptop or Xbox.

Only game I have problems with, only game I'd really like to play online

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
7/22/17 4:50 p.m.
Esoteric Nixon wrote: Tonight?

Yes

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/22/17 6:26 p.m.
1kris06 wrote:
Esoteric Nixon wrote: Tonight?
Yes

I can arrange to be on.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/22/17 6:26 p.m.
RevRico wrote: Getting really sick of the online not working for me, laptop or Xbox. Only game I have problems with, only game I'd really like to play online

Didmt you get it to he stable once?

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/22/17 6:42 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

For about an hour. Once.

I can login to my apartment, go through the garage to the street and it's done.

Sometimes I can stay in whatever special game type they have going on, but I can't leave or do any missions, and after 30 minutes or so it loses the connection.

Been through all the forums, changed and setup special settings just for gta and it's all E36 M3, without many forum updates since 2014 about the issue. Rockstar ignores me, as does Microsoft, and since I've paid for 3 total copies of the game (360 at launch, PC, then One because it's not a Windows ten play anywhere game) I'm more than a little annoyed at this point.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/22/17 7:39 p.m.
RevRico wrote: In reply to mndsm: For about an hour. Once. I can login to my apartment, go through the garage to the street and it's done. Sometimes I can stay in whatever special game type they have going on, but I can't leave or do any missions, and after 30 minutes or so it loses the connection. Been through all the forums, changed and setup special settings just for gta and it's all E36 M3, without many forum updates since 2014 about the issue. Rockstar ignores me, as does Microsoft, and since I've paid for 3 total copies of the game (360 at launch, PC, then One because it's not a Windows ten play anywhere game) I'm more than a little annoyed at this point.

Sounds like it's time to talk to your isp. I had problems like this once many moons ago. Turns out whoever controlled the junction box before my building had closed off specific ports. And coincidentally those ports were the ones used to speak to xbox live on certain games. Given that this problem is not isolated to one platform of the game, but to the game itself, I hazard a guess that whatever ports Rockstar servers speak on are shutdown by your internet. I'm assuming you've not changed providers at this time (not that there's a ton of options out in the middle of berkeleyin ' nowhere) for any of the consoles. One thing you could try (assuming you can) is hotspot your phone, bounce your xbox off of that, and see if it will get there. Most 4g speeds will get you online, though the lag might be just this side of suicidal. Option# 2, pack your laptop and go somewhere with public Wi-Fi and giver.

Scenario# 2- though highly unlikely, is your account is flagged by Rockstar for some reason. I can see it happening in a scenario where repeated connections look like bot spam or malicious intent to rockstar, so they carpet bomb it to get it off their plate.

Worst case scenario, go public. I knowyou abhor social media, but people do not want this type of drama on their Twitter, especially if you're well spoken, and polite. Mob justice is a fickle thing

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/22/17 9:45 p.m.
RevRico wrote: Getting really sick of the online not working for me, laptop or Xbox. Only game I have problems with, only game I'd really like to play online

I am with you. Rockstar sucks with customer support. I have spoken to Verizon and they sware that is not them. (I pay for a better connection at home for buisness reasons)

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/23/17 1:31 p.m.

So, Nixon no showed last night. Shame too, as it turns out you need 3 people to do a gun running delivery.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/24/17 11:16 p.m.

So, updates. You need Security. I've been robbed half a dozen times. Recovered all but once. Also, if you're solo, don't attempt to deliver more that like 1-2 ticks. You can dashboard if you have to and lose a few pieces of shipment, but generally it will stick you will 3 cars and 5 drops a piece. It is impossible to do them with less than 2 people, and and at least one gum run scenario is not doable with less than 3. Also, I'm not entirely sure what happened, but it was asshat central tonight. Every berkeleying moron ever was picking fights, amd at least half of them. We're running clip glitched jets. I quit after losing my 3rd supply run im a nearly empty server. Between that and rockstar continuously shearing servers, I couldn't get anything done.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
7/31/17 2:34 p.m.

All right, you berkleyers... I dl'd the game back onto my xbox. Let's roll.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
8/7/17 7:37 p.m.

In reply to racerfink:

You know how we do.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
8/10/17 11:35 a.m.

I can now store my insurgent pickup in my garage, and I still can order one from pegasus. Moar gunzzzzzzz!

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
8/20/17 5:06 a.m.

Xbox gamertag: StayFocused420

I've got all the good stuff (CEO, warehouse, vehicle warehouse, bunker, MOC, etc.) but always looking to make more money and have fun doing it (usually more about fun than money). I don't get on much, usually late nights on Wed-Fri nights. Hit me up and we can do stuff.

1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NcoHTegvLZVUpUzy6n1pivJPbVCbt2J2IkT7VJS8YoU6a7sgAdzLCoMLhpZBPmtf