1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 179
TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
9/5/17 9:12 p.m.

Tell you guys what, that PCEO group is well worth the join. I've never made so much money so quickly and had so much fun doing it. Plenty of people to work with, full lobbies of just PCEO players working together and helping each other do sales and supply runs. I made well over a million last night, and also helped several other people do sales and supplies. I actually ran out of cars to sell from my Import/Export warehouse and did a hangar sale and a coke sale.

Note: Do sales for your bunker and hangar as an MC President- the guys working for you get a $30k bonus as opposed to only $5k if you do it as a CEO.

I bought the LSIA cheap hangar. I didn't plan on doing a lot of air freight and just wanted to paint my Cargobob and Savage black and call them in. That may change now that I am in PCEO and don't have a problem finding people to help with sales, however. As an aside, that "call in personal aircraft" feature kind of sucks. There is a way to circumvent the aircraft spawning far away, however:
-Request your personal aircraft using the interaction menu
-Launch a job (any job) and back out of it right away (you can also buy ammo and armor while you're there)
-Aircraft will now spawn next to you when you spawn back into the lobby
-You can do this as a CEO/MC and not lose your group, as long as you don't launch the job, it's like you stayed in the lobby
-This also works for cars

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
9/6/17 10:38 p.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

This caught my attention. I see that's for Xbox One players, which is to be expected since that seems to be the majority here. Turns out the PS4 equivalent is CEOFriendly AKA CEWL. I applied just now and hope it's as good as you describe here. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/6/17 10:52 p.m.

Tempting though it may be,  I'm not sure pceo is right for me. Neat that it works out though.  I read the charter and the whole application process, and that's more work than I'm willing to do. I'll ride solo for now.  Or with the 3 grmers I can catch online sometimes. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
9/7/17 10:46 p.m.

i am online with the game here and there, never quite sure when I might feel like getting online to play around.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
9/9/17 8:27 a.m.
mndsm said:

Tempting though it may be,  I'm not sure pceo is right for me. Neat that it works out though.  I read the charter and the whole application process, and that's more work than I'm willing to do. I'll ride solo for now.  Or with the 3 grmers I can catch online sometimes. 

I get that. I was hesitant at first too, the application process and their "rules" seem like a bit much at first.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
9/11/17 3:08 p.m.

I was doing some racing and mission running with revrico the on friday which was very fun to screw around with. thanks for that rev.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
9/13/17 1:36 a.m.

OK so those of you with bunkers who are doing research and trying to unlock something in particular... the "fast" way is to glitch your research. I was just trying to get the explosive sniper ammo, but kept getting camoflages and other useless stuff.
Go to your bunker and wait until you have just a tiny bit of time left on the research bar. With a fully upgraded bunker, you get 2% research every 3 minutes and 30 seconds (That's 2hr 35 minutes to go from 0 to full). In the interaction menu, set your spawn location to "last location". Register as a CEO (if you haven't). In the interaction menu, change your outfit to one of your saved outfits. This will force the game to save. DO NOT SKIP THAT STEP. Sit down at the computer and log in. Bring up the "research" window... and sit and wait patiently. When the research completes, you will see what your next research project is... if you like your next research project, you're done. If you want something else, immediately force restart the game. On XBOX this can be done by hitting the "home" button and starting a different game. On PS4, do it with "suspend application." On PC, alt-F4. Now restart the game. You should spawn outside your bunker. Run inside, register as a CEO, sit at the desk and log in, and the previous research won't be completed yet- meaning you'll get something different this time. Repeat as necessary until you get the research you want. The whole process takes about 8 minutes, I did it for about an hour until I got the explosive ammo I wanted.

A note on bunkers, and why I did this glitch:
The bunker is a cash cow if you play with others. It takes and upgraded bunker about 11:40 to fill (which seems like a lot) but you make $1.1M. If you purchase all the supplies, it takes 4 $75k supply purchases, or $300k to make $800k profit - right around $68k/hr. In addition to the coke business (which makes approximately $34k/hr) and Import/Export sales ($320/hr in a group or $240k/hr solo) you can make a pretty nice sum of cash. Of course, Import/Export sales is still the cash king.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/14/17 8:09 p.m.

Where it's everyone tonight? I've got a server completely to myself and a steady connection. Let's make some money. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/14/17 8:25 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Took the night off. Migraines and E36 M3. 

RevRico
9/15/17 8:44 a.m.

I'd like to work on heists this weekend. 

With the same crew, and doing them in order, I should be able to make 5 million bucks, which has it's obvious upsides of setting up a coke ring and a ceo office to start generating some real money. 

So hopefully 4 of us can manage to be online for a while at the same time. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
9/15/17 10:39 p.m.

i can try to shoot for sunday night for being on. sat is pretty much busy with work and then racing for the last night of season.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/16/17 12:18 a.m.

I might have done heists once or twice. I could solo humane labs if it would let me. Haven't done Pacific standard in forever. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
9/16/17 8:05 p.m.

I'm sitting on 2 and a half million after last night. I wish I would've sprung for the Zancudo hangar and a bunker somewhere in the middle of the map- the long drives/flights to do sales are getting annoying.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
9/18/17 2:42 p.m.

It was cool playing with some of you guys last night online. I really do suck that much at shooting missions. Next time, have to do some racing stuff, much simpler and its pretty much this boards thing.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/18/17 5:45 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

Shooting takes a lot of practice. Full assist is usually the right answer. It's more about timing and watching the blips than anything. But yeah, racing good.  I still have all my jump courses and failboats mud rally, and well...everyone else's races saved. 

RevRico
9/19/17 9:49 a.m.

I figured out the trick to that heist boat mission. I was on the right path with the parachute, just didn't execute properly. If/when we do it again, we're changing the team's up too, one high level and one low level for each part instead of both highs and both lows.

Ill be turning my first million tonight, so I think I'm going to pickup the coke warehouse. Sure it will get repetitive with 3 of us running supply n sell missions, but should net us all some easy money.

Edit: 25% off CEO offices right now, so I'm a CEO now. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/19/17 6:14 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Get that car warehouse son. Easiest solo money there is. 

RevRico
9/19/17 6:20 p.m.

In reply to mndsm :

Can you spot me another 1.6 million for it? 

I gotta get those heists done to have some working capital, really is the quickest money going right now for a beginner. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/19/17 6:54 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Honestly, if I could, I would. Making short term loans to people to get businesses up and running is something im interested in 

RevRico
9/19/17 7:36 p.m.

In reply to mndsm :

I'm  really really surprised loansharking isn't an option for online play. Especially since we can send muggers after people.

It's a side mission that creates itself, loan money, charge interest, repo their cars or garnish their earnings if they don't pay up. On the flip side, build credit to borrow more or get better rates, hide your possessions from the repo crew, maybe survive a repo and you can kill the shark to forgive the debt, or the shark has an NPC mob boss that can be killed instead, someone much harder to get to and very well protected.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
9/19/17 8:21 p.m.
RevRico said:

In reply to mndsm :

Can you spot me another 1.6 million for it? 

I gotta get those heists done to have some working capital, really is the quickest money going right now for a beginner. 

Now that you have a CEO office, just keep doing CEO work in sessions. Sightseer is easiest until you have an attack helicopter, then Headhunter becomes easier. $20k every 10 minutes. Or you can keep doing the jobs "Rooftop Rumble", "Titan of a Job" and "Los Santos Connection" over and over, that's how we used to grind before the CEO stuff. ~$15k per job.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/19/17 9:01 p.m.
RevRico said:

In reply to mndsm :

I'm  really really surprised loansharking isn't an option for online play. Especially since we can send muggers after people.

It's a side mission that creates itself, loan money, charge interest, repo their cars or garnish their earnings if they don't pay up. On the flip side, build credit to borrow more or get better rates, hide your possessions from the repo crew, maybe survive a repo and you can kill the shark to forgive the debt, or the shark has an NPC mob boss that can be killed instead, someone much harder to get to and very well protected.

Im convinced a p2p market is a good plan for the game, and market control is something I have a habit of doing. Sharking is part of it. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
9/20/17 6:05 a.m.
mndsm said:
RevRico said:

In reply to mndsm :

Im convinced a p2p market is a good plan for the game, and market control is something I have a habit of doing. Sharking is part of it. 

They'll never go p2p for 2 reasons- duping glitches are already really common (there's already a glitch for duping aircraft), and it stops people from buying shark cards to make big purchases.

I'd like to see GTA VI Online be more like WoW in the sense of having players be dedicated to a single server and factioning up within that server (like gangs). Your crew could raid other's properties and steal their stuff to sell for themselves, instead of just destroying it. Different sections of the world would be treated like instances, and they could do this with making you take a flight to get to other cities- so say you could base out of Liberty City, Los Santos, Vice City, etc. and that would be your "home base". You could go to those other cities and do work but not own properties or businesses. They could also make heists possible in free-roam, so if you feel like trying to rob PacStan by yourself OR with a crew of 10... by all means, go ahead, all you gotta do is rob the bank and lose the cops without dying (if you die the group loses your cut and you get nothing) and the take is all yours- then there would be a cooldown before anyone else in the lobby could attempt the same. Someone already hit PacStan? Go hit up Fleeca. Forget all the setup missions and linear gameplay- YOU decide how you want to make it happen.

I'd also like to see sales missions opened up and allow you to choose the delivery method, so if you want to deliver your stuff in 1 large truck or 4 small pickup trucks, you get to decide instead of the computer deciding for you. I see a lot of potential there.

By the way- sorry for sort of bogarting this thread, I just really enjoy GTA Online and think there is a lot of potential in this game.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/20/17 8:38 a.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

You're good. It's nice to have the interest. 

RevRico
9/23/17 5:11 p.m.

I just got an account suspension and reset notice in my email.

Specifically about my pc account, says specifically banned from using my pc to play. I haven't used my laptop to play in years. 

Scam? 3 other very scammy emails have slipped through my spam filter today, as well as multiple emails from steam about access to my account from another system, but again haven't used it I years.

I have more pressing issues to deal with to try logging in on Xbox at the moment, but curious if this seems legit or scam too anyone else. I really don't know what I could have done to village tos

Edit: Xbox works. Weird. 

1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0umwAyaQtsLVFjRK67DPQsIXTwMM7paKHvjp6Q2HoyDh5JDYEicStpuLVjq6icBO