1 ... 157 158 159
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/14/17 12:35 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I'm praying for a monster sale for Xmas. I still need to make up for the half mil I was robbed of last night. Stupid berkeleying security. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
11/14/17 1:11 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

25% off biker biz upgrades will help jason if we can get him the dough. Double ceo associate pay will let us test your theory.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/14/17 1:28 p.m.

With double associate pay I think I make more helping somebody else than I do running my own operation. I'm bad at business it seems.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
11/14/17 1:39 p.m.

Man, between work, my kid, my household duties and my other hobbies, I haven't had much time to get on. That $400,000 boost was nice, but I've just been AFK'ing my businesses.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/14/17 11:11 p.m.

I'm so bad at money control in GTA that I immediately blew my 400k and then some on a Specter. Promptly decided I didn't like it and sold it the next day. As you all know this means I essentially put that money directly in a blender and then lit it on fire.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/15/17 7:55 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

I haven't looked recently, but the last time I checked, I've spent in the neighborhood of 125m *Not a typo* on vehicles. Frame that with the fact that I've got 120 parking spots, and maybe 40 of them are occupied. I honestly and truly forget about stuff I own, regularly. As an example, I found a brand new Principe nemesis in my motorcycle lockup.....i had no idea I had one. The only reason I have any cash at all is my steadfast desire to own all the things, and my willingness to do the same E36 M3 1500 times in a row to get there. I could be loaded, or I could have neat toys. 

Then there's that stupid berkeleying yacht. 12mil mistake. And I can't even sink it. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/15/17 10:09 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I've bought a bunch of expensive cars, driven them twice, said "meh" and sold it. Actually the only one I sold that I wish I hadn't was my Turismo Classic. I ditched it to buy a hangar, which I feel was a fair call.

DjGreggieP
DjGreggieP Reader
11/15/17 11:32 a.m.

I wish I had the internet strength to play this game online. I had it for One, but it was always 'updating' online stuff that I couldn't access so I traded it in. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/15/17 1:18 p.m.

In reply to DjGreggieP :

Internet strength is a big thing with this game. It's massively data intensive. Shame, really....we can always use another. 

1 ... 157 158 159
Our Preferred Partners
sYgbFUf8b7sgENzbHYcORL1l9ZW40jYB