1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 179
N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
12/8/17 11:25 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

You should join in SOE, or jump on my twitch channel. We have a ton of fun in awkward situations. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/8/17 2:22 p.m.

In reply to N Sperlo :

I'll look into that, I assume you play on PC. I'm a filthy ps4 peasant now so I'll probably have to just watch.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/8/17 3:32 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

You could become a filthy xbox 1 peasant. We're pretty much pros at cranking out missions and toy acquisitions. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/8/17 4:41 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I might do. My friends quit playing GTA and I miss Forza. It'll be after the first of the year though. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/8/17 10:39 p.m.

Let us know. I've been itching to see how fast we can crank out a 120/millionaire for a while now. I figure it's a bit cheaty if I make a second toon for myself. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/8/17 11:03 p.m.

I will say, I feel like it took way less time to hit 120 on PS4 than it did on PS3. I was at like rank 90 inside of a month, then breaks were had. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/17 6:56 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

90-120 on 360 was a mess. 120 to....500ish? Almost hapoened faster. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/17 2:36 p.m.

Heists only need 2 people now. berkeley yeah. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/17 5:59 p.m.

Khanjali tank...upgradeable to include rail gun!

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/17 11:13 p.m.

4 seat chopper with a .50cal and stealth mode.  Rockstar really gets me 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/11/17 10:43 a.m.

Hey cool, my bunker just got robbed. Full recovery, but I'd just delivered a car to the vehicle warehouse and got called by agent. 

455k in value, about 2/3 full, so if you're stockpiling at home, be careful. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/11/17 11:39 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I'm dumping everything I have as soon as I possibly can. I've been robbed too often lately. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
12/11/17 2:42 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Heists only need 2 people now. berkeley yeah. 

Wait, what?

Man, I may have to get back into heisting.

These double $$ MC contracts are kind of fun, especially in a good group... in a public lobby devil

But jetpacks... and a BTTF DeLorean? Every day, we stray further from God crying

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/11/17 3:52 p.m.
ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
12/11/17 10:17 p.m.

Just did a heist last with a someone from work till the wee hours this morning and i know have a car warhouse to start filling and running cars after tonight....sigh..more grinding for stuff and lets see how long this takes to fill it up and at least i can do that with lots of time to kill. 

Anyone else on here beides nate, kris and tom and rico, my gamer tag is ckosacranoid on xbox if you want to get help doing anything .

RevRico
12/12/17 8:06 a.m.
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/12/17 8:18 a.m.

Just came here to say that. Want an orbital cannon, do not want to pay half a mil a bullet. 

RevRico
12/12/17 9:22 a.m.

New properties with prices

I haven't seen anything about businesses, but these are the properties to start the heist with. Relatively inexpensive, lots of options, but will require drives to the city so keep that in mind. 

I'm probably going lago zancudo, I expect mndsm to get Paleto bay.

What in curious about but haven't seen yet is if we get the trade price by just being in the mission or running it as host. ~12 hours of heist work, for less money than Pac standard from what I've seen, will make each of us hosting take some time. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/12/17 10:09 a.m.

I went lago! Figured I may need aircraft. Also, having done a few missions now, the closer to the city, the better. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/12/17 10:10 a.m.

Hosting, from what im told. 

RevRico
12/12/17 10:26 a.m.

One thing I've seen, you have to do the finale with the team you start with, but only need 2 people. So we could run through everything just paired up.

The only thing that gets me I saw on news wrote this morning, about needing to do something with OTHER crews during free roam setups. That could be very problematic. "Some missions may involve competition for resources with other crews in Freemode, and MC Presidents can even enlist additional club members, boosting your squad to up to 8 players to help secure your objective in these missions."

For some reason block quote button doesn't work

The new aerial moc looks sweet though, the avenger/osprey

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/12/17 11:31 a.m.

From what I can tell, that mechanic is related to the free roam supply runs. I can actually solo those, or even purchase them (hmmmm, this seems familiar) or jack them from other crews. Being that I pretty much don't go out in public, I really know how that's going to work.  Also, I am under a million now. Silly deluxo.

RevRico
12/12/17 12:57 p.m.
N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
12/12/17 1:06 p.m.

I'm the "other crew" in your lobby every Thursday, so let me know how we can help. We'll be doing the same thing. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/12/17 1:27 p.m.

The more the merrier. We host bearcats crew from time to time. 

1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NPxgXwujkTJPCzXKWBK4EVp4awQWIIeKcrnFZMJEtAuZvKpnzJzCB7wmzE7Yokk7