1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 179
ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
3/27/18 4:41 p.m.

I have been trying to play something other then gta..i keep being sucked back into it all the time. I would love to play more spin tires since i got it for xmas...but no...i have to keep playing gta...sigh.....

malibuguy
malibuguy GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/27/18 8:19 p.m.

Dabbled in the nascar stuff.

Had some good racing...but there is a lot of dumb people and dirty racers

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/28/18 9:19 a.m.

In reply to malibuguy :

Yeah, racing is really something done best as a crew. Because if someone takes you out, you have friends. The other night kris and I ran into such an asshat, and after he spun me the second time, we spent the rest of the race and the next 3 shoving him into the water until he left. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
3/28/18 12:33 p.m.

The dirty racers are in every game... I suppose you should expect it in a game about breaking the law and cheating your way to success, however.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/28/18 4:14 p.m.

I have done a terrible thing. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
4/1/18 12:02 a.m.

That is very weird for colors for sure.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/1/18 6:56 a.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

It's funny, because the entire gta community is mad the wheels don't light up.  Due to the day glo yellow, mine appear to, along with the trim bits that are colored the secondary color. I'd take it into a public and get accused of being a modder, but....publics have aids. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/4/18 1:23 p.m.

S T E A L T H Y B O I

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/6/18 4:13 p.m.

Finally got a MC, now have to get some more cash to do anything with it.  Any better methods for a mostly solo, infrequent player?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/6/18 4:31 p.m.

The fastest solo money out there is probably import/export cars. Motorcycle contract missions pay well. Anything else takes a long time 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
4/9/18 11:24 a.m.

Also you can solo sell MC businesses (and the bunker) if they are less than one full bar of product, and there is no penalty for selling early.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/9/18 11:15 p.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

1.5 bars max to a single. I've successfully run a full house, but that is a huge gamble on what cars you get. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
4/10/18 8:00 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I've solo'd a couple full MCs in friendly lobbies, and I successfully solo'd a full bunker ONCE, It was the mission with the 3 Insurgent Pick-Ups, where Merryweather attacks you at each drop off point after you've gotten all 3 Insurgents there. I think I finished with less than a minute left.

BradLTL
4/10/18 10:25 a.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

What happens if you fail? Do you lose everything or just have to try again?

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/10/18 10:28 a.m.

In reply to BradLTL :

You lose whatever didn't get sold.

Bunker is a tricky one.

For MC businesses though, the only one that can't be sold completely full and solo is the post op vans. Garbage trucks are close but doable, everything else is easy solo. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/10/18 10:39 a.m.

2x bunker this week. Back at it, friends. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
4/10/18 1:28 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Assuming a friendly or empty lobby, of course, and decent luck. I've gotten a garbage truck stuck before and took about 5 minutes ramming it to get it out.

Bunker sales are tricky enough with a full group- especially the dune buggies. I've seen the dune buggy sale fail on more than one occasion. Also I no longer allow myself to drive one of Phantom Wedge deliveries, since I've managed to blow up or get stuck... enough times.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
4/10/18 4:22 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Just my luck. Make truckloads of $$$$

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/10/18 9:23 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

I've got plenty of trucks to put it in, I bought 3 last week. 

BradLTL
4/11/18 6:35 a.m.

I was setting up a MC business on a fairly vacant public server last night and the other 1 or 2 players voted to kick me for literally no reason. I never even saw them. They just being overly cautious on a public server?

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
4/11/18 8:20 a.m.

In reply to BradLTL :

Probably. Lots of serious moneymaking crews will boot anyone who is not part of their crew and keep a server locked down for themselves.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/11/18 2:58 p.m.

I do it whenever someone pops into one of my servers and no one vouches for them. I don't take chances. 

davidradio
davidradio New Reader
4/15/18 12:26 p.m.

Only me playing PS3? crying

best cb radio for truckers

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/16/18 12:07 p.m.

In reply to davidradio :

Probably. Theres not many left on previous gen. 

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
4/29/18 12:36 p.m.
Mndsm said:

S T E A L T H Y B O I

Mother of god.

1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QThZuO5uM7M26W5RmIchv69cF8Dl8I6T5E0mLhnX4LwljaOC4uQnb2212JZeLP63