SillyImportRacer
SillyImportRacer HalfDork
3/9/15 10:16 p.m.

My 88 Fiero GT is in need. Every time I start to get some money put back, work slows down or stops & I have to use that money to make ends meet. So, I'm trying this:

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/9/15 10:27 p.m.

I have wondered how it worked too... let us know how it goes

SillyImportRacer
SillyImportRacer HalfDork
3/9/15 10:39 p.m.

Will do. I've sold too many cars that I wasn't able to complete. I'm not giving up on thus one....even if one of my daughters inherits a non-running Fiero GT

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/10/15 8:01 a.m.

Hey I think you forgot the link to your GoFundMe thingy. I'm having a similar problem with my Corolla so this is relevant to my interests.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
3/10/15 9:35 a.m.

I'm not a fan of using it for what you want to use it for.....its what all the douchebag stance people are doing around here. If I were you, I'd rather not be associated with those people.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/10/15 9:56 a.m.
yamaha wrote: I'm not a fan of using it for what you want to use it for.....its what all the douchebag stance people are doing around here. If I were you, I'd rather not be associated with those people.

Yeah, this. If I had money, I'd rather give it to charity rather than someone who can't fund their luxury car. (luxury meant as in having a fun car that isn't a DD)

Go Fund Me for that guys step-neice who needs a car? Absolutley. For the guy who can't get his autocross car funded? Sorry bro.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/10/15 10:00 a.m.

I agree there is a world of far more important things that money could be spent on - but if someone wants to spend it on your conedodgemobile instead of Darfur war orphans, I don't think it's wrong to accept it. People spend money on idiotic E36 M3 all the time, heck there are far worse things to spend it on than these...

The way I've been thinking of using it is basically as a way to sell advertising space on the car online - the rewards are putting your logo on certain areas of the car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7A7aDJqQU600k3H9S1EStoNGqbzFqKoSeKsfwizr5GiFdPCdbPsRvU7D7bNKBojk