1 ... 3 4 5 6
Gary
Gary SuperDork
10/21/17 9:17 p.m.

Always have to have the last word, don't you? The last word is said by the customer. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
10/21/17 9:21 p.m.
Gary said:

Always have to have the last word, don't you? The last word is said by the customer. 

laugh You are so pleasant to have around.  Sure gonna miss you 

Gary
Gary SuperDork
10/21/17 9:22 p.m.

Tim, are you listening?

So this is the front end people of your organization actively encouraging customers to leave?

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/21/17 9:54 p.m.

All I want to know is, what does the beard look like after SIX YEARS?

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UberDork
10/21/17 9:56 p.m.

In reply to Gary :

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/21/17 10:50 p.m.

In reply to OHSCrifle :

Same as it always has. Kid can't beard. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/21/17 10:53 p.m.

Also, wtf happened in here?

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
10/21/17 11:14 p.m.

There are all sorts of threads here that go sideways.  I don't bother reading them...

For example, If I told everybody what I really thought every time somebody talks about Cherokees...Oh Lord, it would get awful.

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
10/22/17 12:02 a.m.

I only read the first page and the last two, and that was the perfect amount of entertainment. Just what I needed as I am now on day 6 of working 12+ hour night shifts.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
10/22/17 12:03 a.m.
Gary said:

Tim, are you listening?

So this is the front end people of your organization actively encouraging customers to leave?

Have you been drinking?  This is weird. 

chandler
chandler PowerDork
10/22/17 12:44 p.m.

Skipping all that...

i was never ever able to grow a beard until I was 37, it was always scraggly but all my brothers have these luxurious thick beards. One of them said to wait it out past the scraggly I look homeless stage and it would work out. It did, I can grow a pretty nice beard now in a week or so, I rarely do unless I’m away from home though since my wife doesn’t much care for it.

ChrisR
ChrisR New Reader
10/22/17 2:13 p.m.

Nearing 50 yrs old, if I tried to grow a beard it still would not look as good as Joe Dirt.cheeky

Pattyo
Pattyo Reader
10/22/17 10:27 p.m.

We are getting pretty close to "no shave November" which is an excuse to ditch shaving for a month in order to raise awareness for prostate cancer. I like showing my lady how manly I am more than I like looking manly (no sexy time if I'm scruffy) so sadly I will be abstaining from facial hair experiments.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
10/22/17 11:27 p.m.

The only thing I hate more than shaving.

Is not shaving.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
10/23/17 4:29 a.m.
Trans_Maro said:

Is not shaving.

I’m about 2 percent the other way. The only thing I hate more than not shaving, is shaving. I hate my beard but I hate my chin as well

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
10/23/17 6:03 a.m.

My beard didnt really take off until my late 20's.   I miss not having to shave every day.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/23/17 8:46 a.m.
Trans_Maro said:

Is not shaving.

Yeah.  Since I shave twice every morning - once down, then once up - I'm really tired of shaving every day.  But I absolutely do not want a beard.  I had a mustache / goatee for a while when they were trendy, and lets just say it didn't accentuate my best features.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
10/23/17 10:11 a.m.

I just think it's funny that beards became trendy awhile back. 

I've had some amount of facial hair since I left high school and went to college (geez 17 years ago!) not for fashion, but pure, unadulterated laziness.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/23/17 10:29 a.m.

Is there a way we could have Celica back in exchange for Gary?

Could the kidnappers that apparently grabbed Celica be contacted to arrange an exchange of some sort?

Honestly, Gary, you get confused about a thread because you don't think to look at the date stamps on the posts (which is a common thing on forums for decades) and when people point this out you get even more crotchety and then when a Mod cracks a joke you go full butthurt.

Ever think that maybe, just maybe, its not other people who are the reason you get so easily frustrated?  Could it be, and stay with me here, could it be you?

Serious talk:  You might want to talk to a medical professional about this, its not healthy for you in the long run.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 UltraDork
10/23/17 4:22 p.m.

I've found the Don Johnson beard to be a happy medium between not shaving and not wanting a full beard.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/23/17 4:49 p.m.

In reply to Stefan :

I've been trying to get him to come back for years. Pretty sure he's about Amish at this point. 

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/23/17 4:54 p.m.

In reply to mndsm :

That would explain the desire to grow a beard.....

Toebra
Toebra HalfDork
10/23/17 5:10 p.m.

How to grow a  beard?  Stop shaving.

With the sporadic, patchy growth you have, you need to go for the goatee, or as I like to call it, the Evil Spock look.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy MegaDork
10/23/17 5:43 p.m.

I just buzzed most of my beard.   Wife wasn't crazy about the gray :(

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock MegaDork
10/23/17 6:08 p.m.
mndsm said:

In reply to Stefan :

I've been trying to get him to come back for years. Pretty sure he's about Amish at this point. 

Except Amish have beards...

1 ... 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qVc49A3fCdUz13m3ZoYqRGqsbXeOBC5Aq82PpitEt8FLD7Ph1drDRLWP2aCOImrg