1 2 3
oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
8/5/10 10:45 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Besides, being gay is way sexier than being insecure about seeming gay.

Sexy is not giving a berkeley about how you cross your legs; it's confidence and comfort in what ever pose one takes. If she's making judgements on how I sit, she's not worth my time. I can only guess it's the same for those who might "go the other way".

This from a guy who does the FDLC or ankle-on-knee thing at will. Why strike a pose if it only causes aches and pains?

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
8/5/10 10:59 p.m.

Those jeans are nasty -- they make me think of depends...

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/5/10 11:12 p.m.

No haiku- Perhaps a limerick would be in order?

Functionally challenged for operating pants

JG tore his !@# loose from his lance

The boss lady hurled

Details out to the world

Spawning endlessly degenerating rants

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/5/10 11:31 p.m.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
8/6/10 1:08 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I know way more about y'all than I really wanted. Besides, being gay is way sexier than being insecure about seeming gay.

See, I thought for about one one thousandth of a millisecond that I might have been gay, because I seem to make friends with a lot of gay guys. And then I realized that penises are absolutely disgusting, and boobies are gods gift to mankind. So, there went my whole notion of the possibility that I might be gay. Oh well, Girls/women are more fun anyways Not that I was disappointed or anything.

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
8/6/10 6:49 a.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: If I actually did a chick-style FDLC it would be the last thing I ever did with my legs.

Vindication

Some of you guys need to know when to take things literally, and when not to.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
8/6/10 7:21 a.m.

FDLC = Death to Smoochie. Ankle on knee = acceptable, but not particularly comfortable. Crossed ankles = what I'm usually crossing, if I'm crossing. Preferred = legs cast wide at a greater than 90* angle, feet at greater than shoulder width apart.

WHY CAN'T THIS berkeleying SOFTWARE MAKE LISTS!!!!! I HATE THIS FORUM AS MUCH AS I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY.

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
8/6/10 8:58 a.m.

Need I say more?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/6/10 9:08 a.m.
oldsaw wrote: Sexy is not giving a berkeley about how you cross your legs; it's confidence and comfort in what ever pose one takes.

Exactly.

The_Jed
The_Jed Reader
8/6/10 9:49 a.m.

In reply to Stealthtercel:

Manhood squished by seam

His voice is raised an octave

He walks with bowed legs

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
8/6/10 10:11 a.m.
ansonivan wrote: Need I say more?

The NY Times hints that there might be a reason for that! Plus... 'cmon... he is wearing a cape. How many straight guys do you know who prance around dressed like its 1860?

Duke
Duke SuperDork
8/6/10 11:36 a.m.

If I did that, I wouldn't even have a chance to rack myself with my own thighs, because the pain from my kneecap digging into the back of my crossed-over calf muscle would bring tears to my eyes.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/6/10 11:55 a.m.

The only times I have problems with pants seams are when I'm crouching or trying to climb up into/onto something.

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
8/6/10 12:16 p.m.

Apparently old Abe banged George Washington... in heaven. divinely sanctioned Man Love? No wonder he was cool with a little casual FDLC.

The picture came from wikipedia... source of all truth and accuracy.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
8/6/10 12:27 p.m.

"Would you berkeley me? I'd berkeley me."

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
8/6/10 12:49 p.m.

Wow, this sure degenerated. And all from a little oopsie!

I personally like the kilt idea, but then I have lots of Scots ancestors...

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
8/6/10 2:00 p.m.
Mikey52_1 wrote: Wow, this sure degenerated. And all from a little oopsie!

Degenerated from this?

Seriously, who neuters themselves with their own pants while they're sitting there working away at their desk? He was probably daydreaming about Clooney again. Only here....
Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette HalfDork
8/6/10 3:40 p.m.

Powder is your friend , with hot weather or the dry areas where some sort of slippage is needed

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
8/7/10 8:26 a.m.

Woody: 'What's wrong, Norm?'

Norm: 'My underwear has crawled around and it hurts a lot.'

Woody: 'You going to the bathroom to fix it?'

Norm: 'Naw, if I just wait long enough it'll work its way back into place.'

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/7/10 10:20 p.m.

Perhaps he should try munsenwear

H Ross Perot said: Now, I bought four minutes of national airtime to lay this out for y'all, and I see I got about 30 seconds left here, which I sold on contingency to the Munsenwear people. [ reads from card ] "Munsenwear, the underwear for the active man. Cut generously with a double-flap pouch for extra comfort. 100% cotton to prevent shrinkage. Munsenwear, because you don't want your underwear to be like an Apache creeping up on you when you least expect it." Thank you. Announcer: Paid for by the Perot For President Committee, and Munsenwear. Ross Perot: Now, I see I still have five seconds left, and I can't deal with five seconds unless I can feel it, touch it, smell it, eat it, and pass it through my lower intestine. But, you know what? "Live, from New York, it's Saturday Niiiiiigghhhhttt!!"
Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
8/8/10 12:07 a.m.

Semi NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/10 6:18 a.m.

am I the only person here who has not had problems with his pant's seams trying to maim him?

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
8/8/10 7:38 a.m.

No. I'm good.

4eyes
4eyes HalfDork
8/9/10 11:33 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: am I the only person here who has not had problems with his pant's seams trying to maim him?

No, but I have experienced the car-key-kabob on several occasions.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GYsR23ZTvlVQMFeaCjTUZTkBqagWyHsHYUsvAOj2yougdhB4gZ7YXgFbWOiWuFVt