RosalieLee
RosalieLee None
6/3/20 12:12 p.m.

Hello there, i found this forum by searching laptop driver hunting discussions on web.  I have FX553VD laptop which uses GL553VD motherboard with realtek onboard audio, hm175 chipset, i7 7700hq, intel dualband 7265 wireless and 8 gigs of ram. I installed recent realtek and nvidia drivers but now i am having fps drops on World of Tanks game which is not a very system hungry game and i constantly get fps drops and stuttering. I want to know should i reset back to my products oem drivers or download the latest realtek sound drivers ? I also have dpc latency issues.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/3/20 12:19 p.m.

I'd recommend the latest sound and video drivers from realtek and nvidia, is that what you have installed now?

WonkoTheSane (Forum Supporter)
WonkoTheSane (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/3/20 12:47 p.m.

Dumb question, but on a dual video card system like that, do you know if it's actually running WoT on the Nvidia or the Intel?

If you right click on desktop background and to to Nvidia Control Panel, goto Desktop > Display GPU Activity Icon in Notification Area.  Then, once you launch WoT, you can see if it's actually using the Nvidia. 

Ifit's not, in the control panel find the 3D Settings > Manage 3D setting page from the tree.  Find the "Program settings" tab and look for WoT, if it's not there, add it.  Then, make sure it's using the "high performance Nvidia processor."

vixar
vixar
9/11/20 1:15 a.m.

I faced the similar problem with my laptop drivers. I could jot update the drivers and no application was not running. I was so frustrated with that problem and now searching  laptop repair service center. If anyone has any information then suggest to me.

Acrimony
Acrimony New Reader
9/11/20 8:40 a.m.

Do you need a great bed? Then you should check this Dreamcloud mattress https://bestmattressesreviews.org/dreamcloud-mattress-reviews/. This is a specially designed bed as it features 8 layers of comfort and support. 

lanagomez643
lanagomez643
3/20/21 2:51 a.m.

My laptop broke down a few days back and I need to fix it. I need suggestions where can I get the best Dell laptop repair Dubai.

bigbrainonbrad
bigbrainonbrad Reader
3/20/21 8:10 a.m.

Could I get directions to these mattress and laptop repair places. By the way I will be traveling by canoe.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VhzkVYMagj8Fbem6uRHcfWvz7VvJ5xNBbqfelkxGhTI22EjaHUWDXWzteOml2FhV