Sonic
Sonic New Reader
9/9/08 7:20 p.m.
Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/9/08 8:08 p.m.

I'm not a big fan of drifting, but I couldn't believe my eyes.

Jack
Jack SuperDork
9/9/08 8:14 p.m.

I suspect Cindy and Sarah will have a lot of fun together after the election.

jack

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
9/9/08 8:54 p.m.

Hell yeah, the Republican sheilas are the E36 M3e, I wanna party with those girls.

PHeller
PHeller New Reader
9/9/08 10:23 p.m.

As much as I like her interest in the sport, it's not really solving any problems.

Bush rides a nice MTB, but I'm not seeing more federal funding go into bicycle paths.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
9/10/08 12:11 a.m.

I just saw this on another site and I was shocked and awed. Weird.

Of all the people I'd think who have hucked a Sil/180 around a circuit in Japan, Cindy McCain would be the last one on Earth for me to guess.

As anti McCain as I am, I have to say that's pretty damn cool.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/10/08 1:31 a.m.
PHeller wrote: As much as I like her interest in the sport, it's not really solving any problems. Bush rides a nice MTB, but I'm not seeing more federal funding go into bicycle paths.

We've got one here, but he president dosent have much to do with these things, that's our congressmen confiscating more of my money so I reelect him

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/10/08 7:41 a.m.

"They're intelligent. They know how to drive...not straight forward, but sideways..."

amaff
amaff Reader
9/10/08 8:01 a.m.

hahahaha that's hilarious. Definitely at the bottom of my 'people who I think may be drifters' list...

sachilles
sachilles New Reader
9/10/08 10:12 a.m.

Very interesting. It doesn't change the election politics, but it is cool to see. My mom is just a little older than her, I'd love to see her out there drifting.

carguy123
carguy123 HalfDork
9/10/08 10:49 a.m.

You could see that when Jack was asked what he thought he was very carefully choosing his words not to say "I couldn't believe my MOM liked a baller sport"

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/10/08 12:07 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: You could see that when Jack was asked what he thought he was very carefully choosing his words not to say "I couldn't believe my MOM liked a baller sport"

Keep an eye on Jack....

Josh
Josh Reader
9/10/08 12:28 p.m.

McCain's Secretary of Transportation?

Mental
Mental SuperDork
9/10/08 1:53 p.m.

Naw, that job would require a skilled drifter, or at least Wally

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pxjQ68E8KZ8iOc6s0jfFJYTHLcgAk72VMfmPG1nMtj2OFqOgqW6CzVVznga4MK2O