1 2 3
44Dwarf
44Dwarf Reader
9/30/08 12:04 p.m.

" Sorry Rodger you tiger now"

I have one on my Chest, Lady that did it said you know that one of the more painfull spots and recomened the back, nope on the chest. A 3x5 outline cross with a red heart just over my heart. My design. Had it sharpied on for 6th months prior to getting it done for real.

Yes it hurt...but i didn't pass out...allmost.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn Dork
9/30/08 12:52 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: Dude, the only cool tattoo is a TAZ tattoo. Maybe with your Greek letters, and "Party On!" written underneath.

With a strand of barbed wire thrown in for good measure.

I keep thinking about how all these people are going to look when they're 80 years old and their once-trendy tattoo is all stretched out and wrinkly.

seann
seann Reader
10/1/08 10:04 a.m.
Luke wrote: ^ Is he aware they're permanent? Also, check out the expression on the guy watching from the tattoo chair.

A douche bag's douche bag.

Jay
Jay HalfDork
10/1/08 10:23 a.m.
2Tonic
2Tonic New Reader
10/1/08 10:46 a.m.

Hey Y'all Got one on a dare 23 yrs ago. Now I don't like what it says about me. Yeah, it's 'their' problem, but the image of a idoot redneck isn't the first thing I want to pop into their heads. Would I remove it? Nah, too late now, I'm an old ph*rt.

I Wonder what the percentage of parents w/tats have kids w/tats vs. the non-illustrated types/offspring....

914Driver
914Driver HalfDork
10/1/08 11:11 a.m.

Didn't GRM [the magazine] do a story on a Datsun car lover? He had the Datsun logo on his shoulder IIRC.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
10/1/08 12:37 p.m.
914Driver wrote: Didn't GRM [the magazine] do a story on a Datsun car lover? He had the Datsun logo on his shoulder IIRC.

My b-i-l has a 510 tattooed across his side in the Dave Deal style. He has a dacshund named Lucy who is depicted hanging out of the passenger window, tongue flappin' in the wind. No kidding.

One of the SCR guys has a Mini panel truck with a VTEC Honda stuffed in it, he has that one tattooed down his right arm.

Maybe GRM could do a car related tat story.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/1/08 1:15 p.m.

The only respectable tattoo:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3757559306067490641

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/1/08 5:34 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
914Driver wrote: Didn't GRM [the magazine] do a story on a Datsun car lover? He had the Datsun logo on his shoulder IIRC.
My b-i-l has a 510 tattooed across his side in the Dave Deal style. He has a dacshund named Lucy who is depicted hanging out of the passenger window, tongue flappin' in the wind. No kidding. One of the SCR guys has a Mini panel truck with a VTEC Honda stuffed in it, he has that one tattooed down his right arm. Maybe GRM could do a car related tat story.

I'm saving up for this

Jensenman wrote:

My b-i-l has a 510 tattooed across his side in the Dave Deal style. He has a dacshund named Lucy who is depicted hanging out of the passenger window, tongue flappin' in the wind. No kidding.

One of the SCR guys has a Mini panel truck with a VTEC Honda stuffed in it, he has that one tattooed down his right arm.

Maybe GRM could do a car related tat story.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/1/08 5:37 p.m.

We did--green turbo early Z-car.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/1/08 6:04 p.m.

Photobucket

I kind of like this. What do you guys think of it as a tat? I could come up with something different for the vanity plate, or just leave the phone # off.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
10/1/08 7:33 p.m.

Depends on where the headlights wind up.

nasaregistrar
nasaregistrar Dork
10/1/08 7:35 p.m.
Salanis wrote: If it's on your back, you won't be able to see it. If you can't see it, how will it help you remind yourself how you should live your life? I mean, I suppose you could turn and look at your naked back in a mirror (or other reflective surface), but that's a little awkward.

I have tat on my back and I almost never see and occasionally causes me to do a double-take when I see it in a mirror. I have one on my side that I see more often but hardly notice.

Neither are large or obtrusive. I don't regret either one and the one on my back is almost 15 years and the other is about 12.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GMVT6y0g9crfrqpqJEmn2zbqi0PiCXuGBWimHMb3PpAFMZuyaS3aieoGAQSy8R4P