Jay
Jay HalfDork
12/7/08 5:36 a.m.

I feel obliged to point this out. I'm sitting across from a big-screen T.V. where they're kindly playing a movie for us.

It's "Snakes on a Plane."

Seriously. Either someone has the most wickedly twisted sense of humour possible, or just no sense whatsoever. It's awesome.

J

chknhwk
chknhwk Reader
12/7/08 6:06 a.m.

That's awesome! Good luck on your flight.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp HalfDork
12/7/08 9:39 a.m.

"...our in flight movie today will be Alive starring Ethan Hawke..."

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
12/7/08 10:03 a.m.

giving you a nice safe feeling?

Luke
Luke Dork
12/7/08 4:55 p.m.

At least it wasn't one of those pseudo documentary air-crash investigation films.

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
12/7/08 9:10 p.m.

they showed "gold rush" on a flight I was on, but edited out the part where they make a crash landing at the end of the movie

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/8/08 3:28 a.m.

"Motherberkeleying snakes on my motherberkeleying plane". Good ol' Sammy Jackson.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
12/8/08 12:20 p.m.

Best. Movie. Ever.

That said, the last time I flew, I saw "Cast Away" in the theater the night before. Dumb idea.

captainzib
captainzib Reader
12/8/08 12:48 p.m.

If you're sitting at an airport still, then you should read this for some entertainment.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16849_7-dumbest-things-ever-done-by-airport-security.html

But based on the time you posted, you're probably already done flown.

Jay
Jay HalfDork
12/9/08 3:26 a.m.
captainzib wrote: If you're sitting at an airport still, then you should read this for some entertainment. http://www.cracked.com/article_16849_7-dumbest-things-ever-done-by-airport-security.html But based on the time you posted, you're probably already done flown.

Haha, good article. I waste way too much dang time on that site. I'm surprised they didn't mention this guy who was booted off his plane because his T-shirt had a picture of a cartoon robot with a gun on it.

BTW, my flight was just fine (albiet overly long) and now I'm back home freezing my butt off. No snakes were involved. I was bored on the plane so I calculated that was my 30th flight this year. Do I get a prize?

J

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/9/08 3:52 a.m.

If you have frequent flier miles, you just might.

Jay
Jay HalfDork
12/9/08 4:06 a.m.

Sadly, the vast majority of those flights were on discount Indonesian carriers who don't do frequent-flyer deals.

J

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/9/08 8:47 a.m.
Jay wrote: Sadly, the vast majority of those flights were on discount Indonesian carriers

Consider making it home safely your prize

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AqV24xUZ5BCnG7IQPQZIRC7ozLzEcP10wz2jBLXdSylRD5W72BfVuDWZMgpIAcmX