poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/13/19 7:44 a.m.

Corey Kreitenstein. Anybody heard from him lately? I am not on the book ov faces.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/13/19 7:56 a.m.

I swear i heard or saw something from him not horribly long ago, like someone was like "oy, wheres corey" and he popped in.  Or maybe it was just a zombie thread.  

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
10/13/19 8:20 a.m.

Wasn't he just asking for someone to look at an audi for him?  Or was that paulvr6

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/13/19 8:59 a.m.

Shows alive on bookface. Last updated well over a month ago.

poopshovel again
10/13/19 10:57 a.m.

Werd, well, if anybody talks to him, ask him to holleratcherboi. Would love to see him at the Challenge. Last time we communicated I did not own a cell phone.

poopshovel again
10/13/19 10:58 a.m.

Now that I think about it, last time we communicated was on berkeleying myspace cheeky

16vCorey
16vCorey PowerDork
10/14/19 1:25 p.m.

I am!  And yes, that was me that just returned from my hiatus to ask if anyone could look at an Audi in the Cleveland area for me.  

So yeah, I have a different job and a soon to be four year old daughter, so I don't get out much.  But I was actually just wondering what you were up just a few days ago.  If you'll be at the Challenge, I'll have to see if I can make it down.  I'd love to catch up with everyone.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
10/14/19 1:40 p.m.

We need an In Memoriam thread.  I know about Curmudgeon and Ovid and Flem, but what became of SFO?

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
10/14/19 1:48 p.m.
1988RedT2 said:

We need an In Memoriam thread.  I know about Curmudgeon and Ovid and Flem, but what became of SFO?

SFO = Swank Force One = Ben from Indy? 

He's still active on MT.net, but it's been awhile since I've chatted with him on Gmail hangouts.

16vCorey
16vCorey PowerDork
10/14/19 2:07 p.m.

Good idea. Add Jon Haas to the list. When he passed it hit me a lot harder that I would have expected it to.

Oh, and shout out to Jim Thwaite for tipping me off about this thread via the facebooks. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/14/19 2:59 p.m.

So...welcome back? 

16vCorey
16vCorey PowerDork
10/14/19 4:24 p.m.

Haha, thanks.  I came back a couple weeks ago for the first time in years after I wrecked my car, and while I don't have NEARLY as much free time as I did when I was a top 20 poster, I'll have to make a point to pop in from time to time and say hi.

poopshovel again
10/15/19 3:30 p.m.

In reply to 16vCorey :

AAAAAAAAAYE! Shoot me a DM/PM/whatever. Would love to catch up. Would REALLY love to see you at the Challenge!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1WxG28qq6LKmUsBsZXWwgX3a4jEukUfDFYNA0UcqQyE5jds6N6BTKB4UNYdk7aho