DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
9/1/18 8:10 p.m.

Ok, so I was cruising Realtor.com looking to make a cross-country move. I came across a particularly nasty house and for some reason, I kept scrolling through pictures. Then I get to the bathroom. The garbage can in the bathroom is full. Not great. There is a 5-gallon bucket full of water next to the toilet. WHY!!!  There's a cat taking a dump in the litter box next to the toilet!  You can't wait 30 seconds for cat to get done evacuating its bowels before snapping the picture!!!  Really??

fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
9/1/18 8:13 p.m.

Reality realty.

secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/1/18 8:14 p.m.

Based on posture, I'd guess that is a female feline taking a pee. Pooping normally has the hind quarters further above the litter...

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/1/18 8:21 p.m.

Tank probably leaks so they flush with the bucket. Possibly some deferred maintenance in that place. 

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/1/18 8:45 p.m.

In reply to DrBoost :

How long have you lived in Fenton? 

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
9/1/18 9:08 p.m.
Pete Gossett said:

In reply to DrBoost :

13 years

SaltyDog
SaltyDog HalfDork
9/1/18 9:18 p.m.

I can smell that house through the computer!

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/1/18 9:44 p.m.

In reply to DrBoost :

Hmm.  I stayed at the comfort inn in fenton Wednesday night.  

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/2/18 6:16 a.m.
DrBoost said:
Pete Gossett said:

In reply to DrBoost :

13 years

Ah, there was a punk band from the Fenton/Flint area in the 80’s call The Guilty Bystanders, and one of their *hits* was Fenton Sucks. So it really didn’t surprise me that you’re moving cross-country, even though I’ve never been to Fenton. 

rdmx
rdmx New Reader
9/2/18 7:21 a.m.

That is the funniest picture and comment I have seen in a long time! I was laughing for five minutes straight!

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
9/2/18 7:34 a.m.

If nothing else, it shows that the bathroom is equipped with a functioning litter box.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/2/18 10:06 a.m.

it's good to see that the "WTF?" pics are not just restricted to CL

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
9/2/18 4:04 p.m.
Pete Gossett said:
DrBoost said:
Pete Gossett said:

In reply to DrBoost :

13 years

Ah, there was a punk band from the Fenton/Flint area in the 80’s call The Guilty Bystanders, and one of their *hits* was Fenton Sucks. So it really didn’t surprise me that you’re moving cross-country, even though I’ve never been to Fenton. 

Fenton is a great place to live, and a great place to raise a family. We're only moving for health reasons, we really hope to find a fenton in the southwest. It has a small town feel without feeling like you're in a hick town. Did the Guilty Bystanders give any reasons as to why Fenton sucks? The fact that Fenton is growing rapidly and they are (presumably) defunked, maybe it was they that sucked? 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/2/18 10:12 p.m.

When estate stops berkeleying around, and starts getting real.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mYD9scrAIW7crFQG5Uh2aYx4e5OcayKWMF9GEUobv2QNB2sy0T3j0jw20aug0xe0